Part 1: Our Love Story

Start from the beginning

A few days went by Raunak and talked with girls before the classes. Ri even talked with him, and they all became friends.

Today, during lunch break, Raunak came with his two friends to the girls. Dhruvi pinched Avni, seeing the boys walking towards their table. Ri was not able to see them as her back was facing them.

' Hey girls,' Raunak said, getting Ri's attention. She looked at them and gulped, seeing Sunny standing near her.

'HI Raunak, who are they?' Dhruvi played along.

'They are my friends, Sunny and Manish,' Raunak introduced while pointing at each other.

'Hey girls, nice to meet you all,' Sunny said while looking at Ri.

'Hello, nice to meet you guys,' Manish said with a smile.

'HI, myself Dhruvi.' She extended her hand towards them. Sunny accepted it, and the same with Manish.

'Hey, Avni here,' Avni said with a smile.

And now they are looking at Ri to introduce herself. Her palms are sweating because of nervousness. She gave a small smile before introducing herself, 'Myself Adrija'. She looked at Sunny and he smiled at her.

This was their first interaction. Only with a smile, Ri was going crazy. Her heart started to beat fast. She thought anyone would hear it.

'Let's have lunch together,' Dhruvi announced, making Ri skip one heartbeat.

'Sure,' Sunny said, taking a seat beside Ri. Dhruvi and Avni were shocked as this was quite unexpected.

This lunch was surely unforgettable for Ri.

'Tell me your order guys, I will bring,' Manish said.

'Burger and coke,' Avni said

'Same for me,' Dhruvi said.

'Sandwich and chocolate shake,' Ri said

'One Hotdog,' Raunak said.

'I am coming to help you let's go,' Sunny said, getting up. They both went to bring the order.

'Hey girls, you guys don't have any problem with my friends having lunch with you, right?' Raunak asked.

'No, we only offered dude,' Dhruvi said while eyeing Ri, who was looking at the table.

'Not you but Avni and Ri, you both are okay, right?' Raunak asked, grabbing Ri's attention.

'No,' Ri replied quickly. Others suppressed their laughs. Ri thought of being friends with him, at least.

Soon, boys came with the order. They placed it on the table. Everyone took their orders.

Everyone was talking, but Ri was silently having her sandwich. Not knowing what to say. Sunny noticed this. Maybe others did too but ignored it for the betterment.

'Hey, are you not ok with us being here?' Sunny whispered to Ri. She was shocked by this sudden question.

'Huh, no. I mean, I am OK. Why do you think like that?' Ri tried to explain.

'You are not talking, so I just thought' Sunny shrugged off his shoulders.

'Ohh, I just love this sandwich. Nothing much,' Ri lied. She was way too nervous. Her heart is running a marathon, and this type of situation is not helping much to calm her down.

First Sunny came here, glancing at her, having lunch with them, and now this. This is too much for a poor heart of hers.

'Ohh, then have this, too.' Sunny said, giving her the last piece of his sandwich, which he ordered with Sprite.