Chapter 2

Instead of searching for her sister, like she wanted. Wednesday, now stood in front of Principal Weems in her office.

"The quid pro quo for Sheriff Galpin not pressing charges is your immediate expulsion from Nevermore." Weems said.

"The others had nothing to do with this. I acted alone." Wednesday defended the others.

"For someone who claims to have no friends, you certainly protect them." Weems commented.

"They didn't have guts to do what needed to be done." Wednesday shrugged.

"You mean kidnapping and torture? I should hope not." Weems said.

"You do realize that Tyler brutally disembowelled six people, then harvested a variety of their body parts." Wednesday pointed out.

"Perhaps if you'd come to me with your suspicions rather than take matters into your own hands, we could've worked together."

"Oh, yes. Because trust and cooperation have always been hallmarks of our relationship."

Weems released a weary chuckle. "I admire your ability to be your own person and trust your own instincts. But that also makes you impatient and impulsive. Your actions have put me and the school in an impossible position."

"Tyler is the Hyde. And he has framed Xavier. He confessed everything to me!" Wednesday yelled.

"I wish I could believe you." Weems sighed.

"His mother was an outcast. She was a student here; you must remember her. She was a Hyde!"

"Yes, Francois. A lovely woman."

"I didn't ask what she identified as. Then give me more time, and I can prove they are Hydes."

"There is no more time, and there are no more deals, Wednesday." Weems refused. She had enough. Wednesday and Blair Addams time at Nevermore had finished. "Pack your and your sister's trunks. We will have them shipped. Say your goodbyes. You and Blair will be on the afternoon train tomorrow.

"You can't kick Blair out. She did nothing. I haven't even seen her today. She doesn't deserve to be removed. I will leave, only if she stays." Wednesday said, she knew that her sister would want to stay, especially when she tells her that it was Tyler and she would be able to save Xavier. Once Wednesday left, she could save Xavier and stay with him. Stay with the Forever Love she longed for.

"I'm sorry Nevermore didn't work out for you, Wednesday. I'm sure your mother will be very disappointed."

"And so am I." Wednesday said, before leaving.

***

"What's the first thing you want to do when you get out of here?" Blair asked Xavier. Since he'd been arrested, she hasn't left the station. Xavier watched her inside the jail cell where he had been chained in the center of the cell, his neck, wrists and legs had been chained.

"Well, the first thing I would do is kiss you." He smirked at her. "Then, taking you out for the best date ever."

"Ooh, setting high standards for yourself huh?" She teased him

Xavier smiled at her teasing and was about to response when the person who got him arrested, walked in... Wednesday Addams. Xavier sighed at the sight of her, Blair looked at him in confusion before turning around and realising that Wednesday had walked in.

"Xavier... I'm not sure how much time we have. Thing distracted the guards and is looping the cameras." Wednesday said.

"Why would you even need to do that?" Blair asked her. "I've been here the whole time." But Wednesday ignored her.

Forever Love | Xavier Thorpeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें