Chapter 27- Sorry For Your Lost

Amiria's POV
"Hey" I said walking in Hope's room. "H-Hi" Hope stuttered "How you feeling" I asked "You know I'll die of peace right" Hope blurted out. "Huh!" I asked "I'll die of peace. Alessandro would be ok, and so would Romeo. I'm ready to die" Hope said "Okay but what about me Hope. You know how many friends I lost. Now I'm about to lose another one" I said "Ria all you need to know is that I'm in a better place" Hope said "Ok but who am I going to talk to when me and alessandro have arguments or I need my best friend" I said now tears were going down my face. Hope wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me towards her. "I promise, I will be looking out for you, I love you" Hope said "I love you too" I said.

That was a year ago. A year ago when I last talked to my best friend. "You ready to torture people ass?" Romeo asked "She killed Hope, now she will die" I said. I walked in a shot Elizabeth in the leg. "Your a fucking bitch for killing her" I said stabbing the same leg she got shot in. Elizabeth kept screaming but I kept going. I shot her in the leg again. "Shut the fuck up. You decided to kill her, she begged you to stop but what did you kept stabbing her you bitch" I said grabbing a rope. "Should we let her do this?" Romeo asked "Leave her" Alessandro said.

I took a rope, and wrapped it around Elizabeth neck. 7 minutes later, I took the rope away from her neck, and grabbed a knife, and stabbed her in the stomach four times. "Come on Love" Alessandro said puting an arm around my waist.

After getting clean, I laid down on the bed, waiting for Alessandro. Alessandro came out only in shorts, "Ready for bed?" Alessandro asked, i nodded my head, laying on Alessandro chest. "She's in a better place now right?" I asked tracing the tattoosg on his chest. "Of course she is Love" Alessandro said rubbing my back. "We need to throw Oliver and Oliver birthday party their turning 1 soon" I said "What theme?" Alessandro asked "Maybe a jungle, they do love animals" I said "That's not a bad idea" Alessandro said. I fell asleep, but then I woke up to screaming. I get out the bed, and run downstairs to Delilah looking down at Antonio on the ground with a bloody body in his arms. "Who is that?" I asked "Love" ALessandro said trying to grabbing my arm, but I moved away from him.

"Liam" Antonio said lowly. "No it's not. Your joking." I said "Baby why would we joke like this. It's him the ambulance is on the way" Alessandro said. I wasn't listening, the walls started to close in. I dropped to the ground holding my knees. Rocking back and forth, i kept repeating. "He isn't dead. He isn't dead." I felt someone beside me, and they pulled me to their chest. "Everyone is dying. Soon I'm going to lose everyone" I cried "That's not true" ALessandro said "I can't lose him. He's the only one who helped me when me and Delilah was alone." I said. Then, we heard sirens. They took Liam into the ambulance and drive away. I quickly got dressed.

            Amiria's Outfit AboveWe qucikly got to the hospital, and waited for the news on Liam

We qucikly got to the hospital, and waited for the news on Liam. My leg bouced up and down, until Alessandro put his hand on my knee. "He will be alright" Alessandro said kissing my cheek. "I'm praying that he will" I said. About 20 minutes later, and doctor came out. "Liam Smalls" Dr. Stane said, I jumped up and walked towards him. "He's in coma. Major stab wounds to the chest and stomach." Dr. Stane said "I can see him" I asked "of course" Dr. Stane said leading us to his room. When we walked in his whole torso was wrapped up, the only person I could think about is Kristen. This is revenge, she wants to get the bitch out of me she will. Now my brother is suffering in the hospital because of her. But the real thing is why would Liam let her stab him? This makes no sense, Liam wouldn't just let someone hurt him, unless something happened before Kristen stabbed him. "Doesn't Liam's aparment complex has cameras?" I asked Antonio.

"Yea why" Antono asked "Because we all know Kristen can't pull this off on her own. She had to have help" I said. AFter saying our goodbyes to Liam, We went home and I changed my outfit.

                 Amiria's Outfit AboveWe went to the warehouse, fter dropping the kids off at Alessandro's parents house

We went to the warehouse, fter dropping the kids off at Alessandro's parents house. "Who would Kristen even work with?" Romeo asked "I have no clue, and the people who hate me are dead, unless" I said referring to Elizabeth's husband. "How the hell did we forget about him" ROmeo said running his hands down his face. "Why the fuck does he hate you?" Alessandro asked "I don't know something from the past. I mean i did techincally reject him bu that was like 9th grade" I said shrugging. "Can we go to his apartment to see if we can find something there after we hack into the cameras" I said "Yea" Alessandro said, i sat in the chair, and started typing on th cameras. "See look that's Liam, then Kristen following him. He pins her to the wall, then someone hits him in the back of the head." I said "Try zooming in on the person" Antonio said "All we can see is a scar on there left cheek" Alessandro said "Who do we know who has a scar on their cheek?"
I asked "Your cousin" Alessandro said "Jake?" I asked "Yea remember that time Liam knock the shit out of him. And he said he would get pay back" Alessandro said, I felt my anger rised. I stood up, and kicked the chair. "That fucking bitch" I said, i felt someone hand on my shoulder, and I turned around, and kicked them in there manhood. "Amiria that was ALessandro" ROmeo said on the verge of laughing. "I'm so sorry" I said helped him out. "It's fine" Alessandro said "You guys just lost the ablity to have another kid" Antonio said "Shut up and get ice. Maybe me and Antonio should go t Liam's apartment. Watch my fiance Romeo" I said grabbing Alessandro car keys.

Me and Antonio get to Liam's apartment. We walked in, and the whole apartment is trashed up. "Well damn" I said, the picture of Liam hold me as a baby was broken. "Ria" Antonio said poniting towards the wall. There was words on the wall, written i blood. Watch Your Back Amiria. And Watch Your Kids. "The kids Antonio" I said running out the arpartment, we quickly got into the car. I speed to Alessandro's parents house. I banged on the door, and isabella open the door. "Ria whats wrong" Isaeblla asked "Where are the kids" I asked "In the living room. I ran inside the house, delilah and Allen were plaing together. Oakley and Oliver were on the couch playing with blocks. I hugged the crap out of them,, kissing their forheads. "What happen?" Isabella asked "you remember kristen?" I asked "Your mother" Isabella asked "She's not my mother, she stabbed Liam almost to death. He's in the hospital now" I whispered so the kids wouldn't hear.

"Ria you know their safe here" Isabella said "I know I was just scared" I said hugging her then leaving. We get back home, and Antonio and Alessandro are sitting on the couch. "Your balls still hurt?" Antonio said brusting into laughter. "Stop your making me feel bad" I said smiling. "Why are you smiling then?" Romeo asked "Shut up" I said "You guys are rude" Alessandro said "I said I was sorry" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Are you okay?" I asked "Love this is like the tenth time you asked me. I'm fine" Alessandro said " I know but didn't mean too" I said "How are you going to kill someone but when you kick your fiance in the balls, you feel so guilty" Romeo said "Shut up I can be sensitive sometimes" I said  "What if you kicked me in the balls?" Romeo asked "I would care" I said.

I think Alessandro got tired of me asking him if he was ok or not. "Love for the last time. I'm fine" Alessandro said "Are you sure?" I asked, Alessandro looked away from Mex and toke a deep breathe before looking back at me. "Love I love you and all but if you keep asking me, I'm going to tie you up and put you in the basement" Alessandro said "But-" I said but got cut off by Alessandro kissing me. Hem, he pulled away, "Now stop asking me" Alessandro said putting a hand on my thigh.

--------------------Author Note----------
It took me 6 days just to write another chapter because of my stuff, I've been having meltdowns and shit. But I did manage to make another chapter. This story will have 30 chapters, and AMIRIA and Alessandro wedding will be on the last chapter, and there honeymoon. (P.S there will be some spicy things going on the here honeymoon).