Chapter Four- Ignored

Alessandro's POV
It's been 2 weeks since my mother came, and her and Amiria been getting along nicely.

Alessandro outfit above

I'm surprised my mother likes her. Then, I heard a tiny knock on my office. "Come in" I said coldly. "Daddy?" A tiny voice said. "Come here princess" I said softly to Delilah . I picked her up and put her on my lap. "Why are you not with mommy?" I asked hold her tiny hands. "Her and nonna are talking right now" she says. I bring her to my chest and continue doing my work.

2 hours later Delilah is asleep on my chest. Then, Amiria walks in my office not saying a word. "What's wrong Love?" I asked her "Nothing I was just looking for her, I thought she got lost." She replied. Amiria just grab Delilah and left my office, I decided to follow her.

Amiria's POV
After taking Delilah from Alessandro, I went to her room and locked the door. Now I know why Ava has been acting desperate. It's because her and Alessandro used to date and fuck. I'm so pissed, I have so many questions. Why is she still here? Does he still love her? Why is she still desperate for his attention?

Because she's a whore

My conscious answer that question. "Love?" Alessandro asked. "How did you get in here" I asked "This is my penthouse Love I have a key" Alessandro replied "Well get out I don't want you here" I said coldly. With that he left. I'm really pissed off, I walked out of Delilah's room and went to my room changing into my bikini and went to the pool.

Walking outside, I seen Romeo laying down on the edge of the pool. "Getting a tan" I teased "Nope just getting away from Alessandro before he gets more pissed off" he replied "Why is he pissed?" I asked sitting next to him. "Ava" he answer. Why is that bitch here? "Why is she here?" I asked "To try to fuck Alessandro" he answered "Where are they" I asked getting up. "His office" Romeo said coldly.

I barged into the office not caring to knock. And I see Ava putting her tits in Alessandro face. I go up to her and grab her by the hair. "Tell me bitch you like touching my man?" I asked smirking. "Get out of me psycho!" Ava yelled "You better shut the fuck up my child is sleeping, let's see what's the easy way to hurt someone Sandro" I asked smirking at him. "Whatever you like Love" He replied sitting in his chair.

I started choking her until she started turning blue. "Don't even touch my man again" I said walking to Alessandro and sitting on his lap. Ava ran out like the bitch she is. "That was hot" Alessandro said smirking at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands were on my ass. "You know I was mad at you now I want you"

-------------------------Time Skip-----------------------
Right now I'm getting ready because Sandro said he wanted to take me and Delia out.

                      Amiria's Outfit aboveIt's really cold outside so maybe this outfit will do

It's really cold outside so maybe this outfit will do. I go downstairs, just to see Delilah crying in Alessandro arms. "What happened?" I asked going up to them. "I told her the puppy isn't going to be here until two weeks." Alessandro replied giving me a peck on the lips. "Sandro you have lipstick on your lips now." I say wiping his lips. "And Love" he says smirking. "Stop" I say taking Delilah.

-------------------------Time Skip-----------------------
We've been at the mall for about three hours. We're currently in Children Place for Delilah. "What about this princess?" Alessandro asked her with a pink dress in his hand. "Yea daddy" Delilah answer putting her head in the crook of his neck. I laugh at how shy she was being with him. "What's funny Love?" Alessandro asked turning to me. "Nothing babe" I say kissing his cheek.

"Daddy I'm tired" Delilah said putting her head on his shoulder. "Okay princess we're leaving now" Alessandro responded locking his hand with mine. We arrived back at the penthouse just to find Antonio knock out on the couch with a whiskey bottle on the coffee table. "ANTONIO" Alessandro voiced boomed through the whole penthouse. Pretty sure the neighbors heard it.

"What the hell Alessandro" Antonio said sitting up. "Why the fuck are you drinking" Alessandro asked taking the half gone bottle from him. "Because I can" Antonio snap back. "My fuckin office now Antonio" Alessandro said giving me a peck on the lips, then making his way to his office. After that I made my way up to me and Alessandro room taking a shower.

About a hour later I get out the shower putting on my towel, I hear a whistle behind me. "Damn Love are you trying to kill me" Alessandro said giving me a slap on the ass. "Really?" I asked making my way to the closet. "You know we need to get dress for your family dinner right Sandro?" I asked "It's only 5:30 dinner starts at 7, so that means we have a hour for one round" Alessandro said making his way towards me.
An hour later

"Sandro what should I wear?" I asked turning to him. Well God damn fuck me he look hot as fuck.

Amiria's and Alessandro's Outfit above

"Damn are you trying to kill me or are just trying to go for round two?" Alessandro asked checking me out from head to toe. "Mommy Daddy!" Delilah yelled runningbin our room. "Hi my lovely" I said picking her up. "Mommy looks pretty" She said twisting a strand of my hair on his little finger. "And you look beautiful princess" Alessandro said kissing her forehead and giving me a kiss on the lips.

At the family dinner
"Oh I'm so glad you guys could make it" Isabella said hugging each of us. "Alesso!?" a girl said hugging him. "Aria this is my girlfriend Amria, Love this is my sister." Alessandro said "Big sister" Aria said correcting him. Alessandro glared at her. "Stop glaring at people before you get wrinkles early" Aria said laughing "Oh yea dad's over there so get ready Amiria he can be a little rude" she added walking over to people I didn't know. What if his father doesn't like me?

Then fuck him and leave
I rolled my eyes because of my conscious.
|
|
|

Chapter Four is done. I was kinda feeling like this chapter was a little boring and I'm not including mafia things so I'll start doing that.