Chapter Eighteen- You Matter The Most

Alessandro's POV
It's been 2 days, and Amiria has been getting stomach pain. "Alessandro" Amiria whined. "Love I know your hurting, I feel awful that I can't do anything" I said running my hands over my face. Amiria woke up at 6 am today, because of pain. "Do we need to go to the doctor?" I asked " No I'm fine" Amiria said "No your not, I'm getting your shoes and we're going" I said getting up. "Sandro sit your ass back down!" Amiria yelled "This time I'm not listening to you, I will carry you Amiria" I said, but then Amiria grabbed my hand trying to pull me down. "Why don't you want to go to the doctor?" I asked "Because I'm scared, I don't want to give birth early" Amiria said "Dr. Rogers said giving births early to twins was normal. Your hiding something from me" I said "No I'm not. Just going threw mood swings" Amiria said trying to sit up from the couch. "Need help?" I asked "No I got it" Amiria said struggling. "Love" I said smirking. "Shut up just helped me up" Amiria said holding her hands out. "Of course" I said.

Amiria's POV
I wasn't lying when I said I was scared to give birth early but I'm scared of the sleepless nights, breastfeeding, soreness, and so on. But Alessandro going to be there for me but twins is going to be a little harder then last time. "Hey Ria" Antonio said sitting on the couch. "Hi" I said rubbing my stomach. "Liam has been acting very distant towards, and I don't understand why" Antonio said, I forgot about today, Liam wants to propose to Antonio. "He probably is planning something big for you" I said "Sure anyways I think I should go over to his apartment today" Antonio said "Actually I would really appreciate it if you watch Delilah and Allen for me. Alessandro and Romeo are going to the warehouse, and I really can't watch them by myself" I said hoping he would say yes. "Sure I don't mind" Antonio said getting up and going downstairs.

It's been about 4 hours, and I'm starting to feel a little nauseous and pain in my lower stomach. I didn't call Alessandro because I knew he was helping Liam with the proposal. "Mommy are you ok?" Delilah asked "Yes Daisy I'm fine" I said taking deep breaths. "You sure Ria? Do you want me to call Alessandro?" Antonio asked "No I'm fine, just pain it's normal" I said, Allen reach over and hold my hand. "If it gets worse will you uncle Ant know mommy?" Allen asked "Of course I would" I said kissing his forehead. "Hey guys" Liam said walking in with Alessandro and Romeo. "Where have you guys been?" Allen asked "Actually Ant can you come with me" Liam asked "Sure" Antonio said walking to the elevator with Liam. Once Alessandro turned to me, concerned showed on his face. "What's wrong Love?" Alessandro said "Just stomach pain, I'm fine" I said "You sure. Your face tells us your in pain"  Romeo said "Im okay guys, I promise" I said. Allen started rubbing my stomach, tell me he can't wait to meet his siblings, Delilah has been going shopping with Romeo and Antonio the whole pregnancy.

It took about 30 minutes for me to get upstairs, even with Alessandro help. "Baby I know your not feeling well, but my mother wants to see us" Alessandro said looking unsure. "Sure" I said "Let me get you some comfort clothes, and while we're going to my parents house, I'll get some food for you" Alessandro said, then going into the closet.

 "Sure" I said "Let me get you some comfort clothes, and while we're going to my parents house, I'll get some food for you" Alessandro said, then going into the closet

                Amiria's Outfit Above

"Comfy?" Alessandro asked putting on my shoes. "Mhm" I said "Ok, I'll tell my mom we're on the way" Alessandro said helping me up. Once we get downstairs, Allen was on top of Romeo, on the couch. "Get off my back Allen, I'm getting old." Romeo said "Not my problem" Allen said. Alessandro and Me have been on the road for a while, I started to scroll on tiktok but got bored. I was looking out the window, when I felt a hand on my stomach. I looked over to Alessandro, to see him already looking at me. "What?" I asked "Your beautiful even when your pregnant" Alessandro said, an amazing way to make me blush like crazy. Alessandro chuckled, then lean to me, and gave me a peck on the lips. "We're here Love" Alessandro sid turning the car off, then getting out. He came over to the passenger side and helped me out. "There you two are" Aria said walking over to us. "I missed you so much. I guess Alessandro was stupid enough to let you go" Aria said glaring at Alessandro. When we walked in I seen two other people. Aria lead me to the couch, and started to catch up. While Alessandro went to his parents. I didn't realize how tired I was, because I woke up to me bouncing, I open my eyes to see I'm getting carried. "Go back to sleep Love, I'm putting you in the guest room" Alessandro said "Are still at your parents house?" I asked tiredly. "Yea my mother is the one, who told me to put you in the guest room." Alessandro said. He laid me on the bed, and took my shoes off, then pulled the covers on me. "We might be spending the night, its a little to dark outside, and my mother might not want me to drive. So get rest, I'll be in the bed with you soon" Alessandro said kissing my forehead and leaving the room. I laid my head on the pillow, then the darkness overtook me.
------------------------Time Skip---------------------------
It's the next day, and I'm currently eating breakfast with Isabella and Aria catching up on my pregnancy. "Are you excited?" Aria asked "A lot but mostly scared" I said "It's totally normal to be scared Ria, it's normal" Isabella said "I know but I'm ready" I said wiping my sweaty hands on my PJ pants. Yes I'm still in my Pj's, I haven't change yet, lucky Isabella brought me some clothes or else I would be stuck in this pajamas.

                    Amiria's Outfit AboveAre you feeling any pain or nauseousness?" Isabella asked "Nope I feel fine today

Are you feeling any pain or nauseousness?" Isabella asked "Nope I feel fine today. Just back pain that's all" I said drinking my water. I felt around wrapped around me, I look up to see Alessandro smiling down at me. "Great Ria, you turned my cold brother into a happy brother" Aria said laughing. "I've always been happy" Alessandro said "Only when you were a baby. You would sing mama all the time, making me lose my mind" Aria said, I let out a little laugh. I'm literally so ready to give birth, I tried bouncing on a yoga ball, yoga, dancing. I just pray these babies don't come late. "I hope you two have chubby babies" Aria said "Allen was chubby" I said "Only a little, but still cute as hell" Aria said "Language Aria" Isabella said "You were just cursing out Adam on the phone Ma." Aria said rolling her eyes. I think it's just my mood swings but I felt tears going down my face. Alessandro turned his head towards me. And concern showed on his face. "What's wrong?" Alessandro asked "Nothing I've been crying over nothing for the past few days" I said wiping my tears but more just kept running down my face. "You sure?" Alessandro asked wiping my tears with a napkin. "I promise just mood swings" I said.

-----------------------Author's Note--------------------
Almost time for Amiria to give birth, I can't wait. Also I don't know if I said the genders or not but I'm just going to say what I want to do, I have three suggestions. One boy one girl, or two girls, or two boys. Let's pray that this birth scenes won't be terrible. I felt like I did good for Allen's birth. I love chubby babies, specially my niece. She's my little momma. My niece is literally my baby. I love her so much. And I love you guys fro reading my story, I will keep saying that. Because I thought my story would be awful but I feel proud of myself.