Chapter Seventeen- Recovery

Amiria's POV
Scared, Anxious, and Afraid. That's what I felt right now. After that car hit us, Alessandro got injured, Allen and Delilah are okay, me on the over hand, I'm fuckin pregnant with twins, I found out my boyfriend is in a coma. And also find out I'm 2 month pregnant, a lot of shit happened. "Amiria you need to get some rest and stop worrying about Alessandro" Dr. Rogers said "I can't. What if he doesn't make it and I have to raise four kids on my own" I said grabbing my water and drinking some. "Well Alessandro is strong, and will make a threw so get those negative thoughts out of your head." Dr. Rogers said "Can I go see him" I asked "Be careful and don't slap another doctor please" Dr. Rogers said helping me off the bed. When I get to Alessandro room door, I heard chatting. When I walked in I seen Alessandro standing and talking Romeo. "You got to be kidding me!" I yelled "ALESSANDRO GIOVANNI COLOMBO!" I screamed "Oh shit" Romeo said "Hey Love" Alessandro said "Don't get love me, when the fuck did you wake up!?" I yelled "About 2 weeks" Alessandro said "That's why they wouldn't allow me to see you" I said "Maybe" Alessandro said "Guess you can say goodbye for surprising her" Romeo said leaving. "I thought you were going to die" I said then my voice cracked. "Love I'm sorry, I just wanted to surprise you" Alessandro said wrapping his arms around me. "Just don't do that shit again." I said slapping his chest.
------------------------Time Skip--------------------------
6 months later

Amiria's POV
I'm currently 8 months pregnant, in other words 33 weeks pregnant. and all I've been doing is sleeping, eating, and crying, oh and throwing up. I literally couldn't even get out of bed yesterday because of the pain I was feeling. For this whole pregnancy Alessandro has been staying home, while Romeo watches the Mafia. I was feeling a little better today so I decided to get dressed.

Amiria's Outfit Above
Making my way slowly down the stairs, I seen Romeo. "Need help?" Romeo asked "No I got it" I said stubbornly. After 20 minutes I was downstairs, I've been walking pretty slow. I sat on the couch, out of breathe, and then Alessandro walked in with his mother. "Ria you are glowing" Isabella said sitting next to me. "Thank you" I said "Poor you Alessandro getting you pregnant. You look exhausted" Isabella said glaring at Alessandro. "Your only getting four kids fuck five" I said "Please never count on a man to bring protection" Isabella said "That is certainly true" My mother said walking in. "Kristen so nice to see you" Isabella said hugging my mother. I need to scream so bad, but I don't wanna ruin this moment. "Ria are you okay?" My mother asked "Mhm" I said. I've been having so many breakdowns , now this one is about how close I am to my due date, I'm terrified to give birth to twins. "Kristen why don't we go find Delilah and Allen" Isabella said bringing my mother upstairs. "What's wrong Love?" Alessandro said sitting next to me. "I'm scared" I said "Of what giving birth?" Alessandro asked, all I could do was nod my head before tears started running down my face. "You have nothing to worry about" Alessandro said wrapping his arms around me. My whole body hurts, to breast to my feet. I'm not even sure how, I could walk. Like two weeks ago, I accidentally hit my left boob, and that shit hurt so bad.

After an hour me and Alessandro mothers left, Allen and me are currently sitting on the couch watching "Moana". Allen is signing how far I'll go, while I'm eating chips watching him. "You like my singing mommy?" Allen asked Of course I do baby" I said, then I felt a kick. "Allen your baby sister or brother is kicking" I said, he crawled over to me, and put his hand on my stomach. And when one of the babies kick he started smiling. "DADDY!?" Allen screamed. Alessandro, Antonio, and Romeo are in the basement, but then I heard running. "What is it!?" Alessandro asked "One of the babies are kicking" Allen said innocently. "Allen you know how fast I ran" Alessandro sat sitting on the couch. Last week we found out that Baby A was a boy, and Baby B was a boy, which I'm happy. Alessandro for sure thought that we were having twin girls, but either way he said he would love them. "Allen maybe next time, I should scream, just to put up daddy's blood pressure" I said, then me and Allen started laughing. "You two are going to put up all three of our blood pressures" Romeo said rolling his eyes. "I thought someone was dying" Antonio said "Of course you did" I said rubbing my stomach. "Antonio can you get us some more chips please" Allen said making puppy eyes. "Fine no one can resist those puppy eyes" Antonio mumbled walking to the kitchen. Then, my phone started ringing, I looked at it, and it was Liam. Allen looked too and started smiling. "Ant your man is calling" Allen said laughing uncontrollably. "Hello" I said "Hey sis, can you do me a favor" Liam asked "If your in a fucked up situation, call Antonio, he can refill your needs" I said "This is about him" Liam said "I'm listening" I said "If you to keep him busy tomorrow night just until 9 pm" Liam said "Why?" I asked "I was thinking about proposing" Liam said, Allen must've heard him, because he started screaming like a girl. "Allen clam down" I said "Please do your big brother s favor" Liam said "Fine" I said hanging up on him. "What did he want?" Antonio asked giving Allen the chips. "Just wanted to know about the nearest McDonald's around his apartment." I said, Allen gave me the bag of chips to open, because he was struggling.

"I need a nap" I said trying to get up, but failed. Alessandro got up and made his way towards me, and helped me up carefully. But I sat back down because of stomach pain, hurts like a bitch for real. "Another painful day" Romeo said, Alessandro sat next to me, and started rubbing my belly. Dr. Rogers said stomach pain was normal, if she didn't tell me that, I would've thought that I was having a miscarriage. "Anyways I have somewhere to be" Antonio said walking towards the door. "More like someone" Romeo said underneath his breathe. "Whatever" Antonio said leaving. "Romeo can we go play with my cars?" Allen asked "Sure kiddo" Romeo said picking up Allen. "I hope me and Elizabeth never have kids. It's to hard to resist them" Romeo said "Never say Never" I said "You alright now?" Alessandro asked me. "Yea I'm just going to lay here for a few minutes" I said "Call me if you need me, I'm going to take a shower" Alessandro said getting up.

----------------------Author's Note---------------------
Im literally getting baby fever, so that's why Amiria is prego again. I literally just want to squeeze a baby, their just so cute. Allen is just like my little sister so bad, Everyone is happy but not for long. We need a little drama, forget a little, we need a lot. And please forgive me, I am not good at writing violent parts. If you guys had to pick between the colors Blue and Black. What would you choose. I need some ideas for homecoming. Thank you! 🖤💙