Chapter Ten- The Truth

Alessandro's POV
It's currently 4 am and everyone is up because of Allen screaming crying. "I tried everything he won't stop Sandro I don't know what's wrong with him." Amiria said rocking him. We're all downstairs but delilah she's still sleeping, I don't know how but she's a heavy sleeper. "Did you try feeding him?" Romeo asked "I tried but didn't want it, I'm out of ideas" Amiria said. She looked like she was in the middle of breaking down. "I can try calling my parents" I said "Sandro we can't bother them" Amiria said "Please my mother probably up" I said getting out my phone. "What is it alesso?" My mom asked "Allen woke up screaming and crying and he won't go back to sleep" I said "Will be there in 5 minutes" She said then hang up the phone.

"Well damn" I said putting my phone on the coffee table. "What did she say" Amiria asked "She's coming over" I said sitting next to her. About 5 minutes later my parents walked in. "Let me see him he probably just cranky" My mother said. Amiria handed Allen to my mother and my mother started rocking him and saying sweet things to him. Allen started to clam down but he was still crying. "Guessing he wants his mother" my mother said giving Allen to Amiria. "How the fuck did you do that" Romeo asked "Language Romeo" My father said "I'm going to put him to bed" Amiria said getting up. "Keep an eye on her Alesso or so help me I will put my hands on you" My mother said glaring at me.

-------------------------Time Skip-----------------------
Amiria's POV
I woke up around 8 am. But this time Alessandro wasn't in the bed with me but then I heard Allen crying again but this time it was coming from downstairs. I get downstairs to see Alessandro, Romeo, and Antonio trying to clam Allen down but clearly it isn't working. I'm about to breakdown we tried everything saying sweet things feeding him. I have no clue now. "Love did he wake you up?" Alessandro asked "No it's fine" I said. I probably look terrible right now. I heard Romeo cursed under his breathe. "How long has he been up?" I asked looking at Romeo. "3 hours" Romeo answered "Maybe he wants his mom" Antonio said looking at Alessandro. Alessandro got up and handed me Allen, I started rocking him. About 20 minutes later he was happy again.

"All that Allen because you wanted your mother" Alessandro said falling on the couch. "Momma's boy" Romeo said walking into the kitchen. "So Lia called me saying she wanted to explain herself to us" Romeo said walking back into the living room. "I don't know about this, first just tried talk me to break up with Alessandro what else bullshit is she going to say" I said rolling my eyes. "Language Love" Alessandro said smirking. "Do you ever smile Sandro I only seen you smirk" I said "Probably when I was a baby" Alessandro said "Oh wow" I said acting surprised. "Can you take him so I can shower, I look a mess" I said looking at Alessandro. "Your also a mess when your on our bed" Alessandro said smirking. I smack his arm and handed him Allen while I went upstairs.

                   Amiria's Outfit AboveAfter getting dressed, I had to check my calendar, I saw that Delilah's birthday was in 2 weeks but right now me and Romeo are going to meet up with Lia

After getting dressed, I had to check my calendar, I saw that Delilah's birthday was in 2 weeks but right now me and Romeo are going to meet up with Lia. I say goodbye to the kids and Alessandro. "I call driving Romeo" I said getting in the driver sit. Once I started driving Romeo started talking. "You think you can forgive her?" Romeo asked "Honestly I don't know, I mean all that she said, she was fake friend. She was jealous of me. I mean she had parents I didn't, she also had you but that's her lost" I said "Mhm I just need to move on" Romeo said looking out the window. "I did get a call from my parents tho" I said taking a quick glance at him. "Did you tell Alessandro?" He asked "No he has a Mafia to worry about, my parents aren't important right now." I said "Did they abandoned you?" Romeo asked.

"No I cut contact with them when I had Delilah, my mother didn't care about me only my other sister, my father was a good father he just wasn't there half of the time." I said "You had another sister?" He asked "Yea but I don't talk about her that much" I said glancing at him. "We're here" I added. We both got out the car and made our way into the cafe. When we walk in we see Lia in the corner with a guy. "Amiria Romeo over here" Lia yelled, we walk over there and sit down. Romeo had a cold look on his face, I was glaring at them. The guy sitting next to Lia was really familiar like I seen him before. "Amiria you probably know who that is" Lia said "Oh your the random guy who came up to me when I was pregnant with my boyfriend's baby" I said reminding him that I'm taken.

"His name is Lucas" Lia said "Matthew's brother!?" I yelled "He's innocent Ria" Lia said "Don't fuckin call me Ria only people who care about me can say it" I said glaring at her. "If he was so fuckin innocent, he would've stop Matthew from hitting me instead of standing there smirking." I said "Romeo let's go she's nother but a backstabbing bitch" I added. We get home and the first person I see is Alessandro. "What happened?" Alessandro asked "Everything is fine Sandro" I said on the verge of tears. "Obviously not if you look like your on the verge of tears." Alessandro said grabbing my arm. "Sandro let me go I'm not in the mood" I said glaring at him. "Why the fuck are you being like that?" Alessandro asked "Stop acting like you care about me you know you don't!" I yelled storming upstairs.

I fucked up. I fucked up badly saying that to Alessandro. I spent the last 3 hours trying find him but I check the whole house expect the basement. "Hey ria you wanna go to the basement with me to train?" Antonio asked "Sure let's go" I said walking down the basement stairs. And who do I see Romeo and Alessandro training. "I'm going to shoot targets Ant" I said walking over to picks gun. "You shouldn't be pissed at her Alessandro" I heard Romeo said, "She was just pissed off." He added "I'm not pissed at her, when she's ready to talk she will talk to me" Alessandro said to Romeo. I know I shouldn't be listening but it's kinda hard when their in the same room as me. But to be honest I'm not sure when the last time I ate something. I mean I have been busy but not eating isn't good for me.

How about you eat then

I rolled my eyes at my conscious. I didn't even realized Antonio was talking to me. "Ria!" Antonio yelled "Sorry just zoned out" I said putting my gun down. "As I was saying we should go clubbing" Antonio said "Yea I can call my other friend Elizabeth" I said pulling my phone out. I met Elizabeth in 8th grade when I was getting bullied, she stood up for me while Lia was talking to her crush. "Actually I'm not feeling that good to go clubbing we can go tomorrow night Ant" I said "Boring" He said giving me a disgusted look. "Don't give me that look Ant I'm not pregnant again, I literally had a kid 2 months ago." I said "Worth of shot" He said walking to Alessandro and Romeo. I put the safety back on the gun and went upstairs to cook some food.

I was cooking Chicken Alfredo, when Alessandro came in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. "Sandro stop I'm cooking" I said trying to shake him off. "Stop that" Alessandro said in the crook of my neck. "You want the truth?" Alessandro asked "About?" I asked "What I think about Lia" He said "Sure" I replied. "I think she's a fake bitch who asks for attention just to look good" Alessandro said turning me around. "Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked "Because you were happy and I love seeing your smile" Alessandro said picking me up and sitting me on the counter. "Cut the stove off first" I said looking at him. Alessandro turned the stove off, and walked back to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "She's nothing Love don't worry about her" Alessandro said looking deeply into my eyes. That's the truth, Lia was jealous of what I had but the only I didn't have that she did was parents, she had some things I didn't, I was blind seeing how fake she was, because I was scared to lose her.

Chapter Ten is done. Fake friends aren't good to have, and I had to learn that the hard way. But other then that Alessandro is so comforting to Amiria, I love it.