Chapter Twenty-One- It's Going To Be Alright

Amiria's POV
It's the next day, and I'm getting ready to take out Hope for a little outing.

"Are you ready?" I asked Hope. "Yes might as well get some fresh air." Hope said. Once we get into my car, I started it, then reversed out the driveway and started driving. "I didn't know you were taking Oakley." Hope said looking in the backseat. "He's having trouble being away from me. He was being fine yesterday, I guess not today." I said. I decided to take Hope to a garden me and my father would visit when I was younger. "It's pretty and relaxing" Hope said "I know me and my father would come here all the time when I was younger" I said putting Oakley down. "You trust him to crawl on his own" Hope asked "He won't go far. He doesn't like being away from me" I said, Oakley just sat on the grass next to the flowers, smiling. "He's so cute" Hope said sitting next to him. "Oliver and him look just like Alessandro" I said "At least they have your eyes" Hope said "Yea at least, if they didn't their just going to be a copy and paste picture of Alessandro" I said sitting down. "How are you feeling now?" I asked "Better then yesterday. A little tired, I stayed up crying all night" Hope said "I promise you it will get better" I said "Mama look" Oakley said showing me a flower. "It's beautiful Oak" I said kissing his head.

We spend about an hour there, before we went back home. When we walk in Romeo and Alessandro we're sitting on the couch. "Dada" Oakley said crawling towards Alessandro. Alessandro picked him up and put Oakley on his lap. While I seen Romeo and Hope making eye contact. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll see you guys later" Hope said quickly walking upstairs. "What's going on with her?" Romeo asked "Nothing she's fine. We just went out" I said sitting next to Alessandro. "Where's Elizabeth?" I asked "Upstairs in my room" Romeo said "mhm" I said "What do you and Hope have against her?" Romeo asked "We don't have nothing against her." I said "Then why does Hope look at me" Romeo said "How about you ask her" I said "Every single time I get the chance she had a excuse to leave!" Romeo yelled "Well that not my problem!" I yelled getting up and going upstairs. Now I'm pissed, to make it worst Antonio literally pushed me out the way going downstairs.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" I yelled following him downstairs. "Nothing!" Antonio yelled back. "So stop act like a asshole then!" I yelled "IM NOT ACTING LIKE A ASSHOLE" Antonio yelled "LIKE HELL YOU ARE. MAYBE IF YOU WORK THINGS OUT WITH MY BROTHER THEN YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT. AND STOP ACTING-" I yelled but got cut off by a baby crying. "Mama" Oakley cried, I went over to Alessandro and took Oakley from him. "Its ok baby" I said rocking him to sleep. I give Romeo, Alessandro, and Antonio a glared and went upstairs to put Oakley in his crib for a nap.

"What the fuck happened down there" Hope said while I was walking in her room. "A yelling session" I said sitting on her bed. "Sounded like it" Hope said "It's just Romeo and Antonio, I gave all three of them glares." I said taking deep breaths, and running my hand threw my hair. "Romeo and Antonio are acting so bitchy, I fuckin hate it. Just gets on my fuckin nerves" I said "I see you dropped the f bomb two times" Hope said "Then Oakley started crying while me and Antonio were arguing" I said laying down and putting my head on Hope's lap. "Damn wish I was there" Hope said.

After staying in Hope room for a few minutes I went back downstairs to the kitchen for something to eat. I don't think I ate all day. While cooking stir fry, I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I Obviously thought it was Alessandro so I turned around to see Matthew. "What the actual fuck!?" I yelled "Shh the babies are sleeping" Matthew said putting his finger to my lips. He looked fuckin disgusting. I pushed him away from me. "Your supposed to be dead" I said "But look at that babe I'm not. If I'm dying you are dying with me" Matthew said smirking creepy. Hell to the fuckin no. Hell nah, not today he couldn't wait until like the kids were at my parents house or Alessandro parents house.

I didn't even realize he was coming closer to me. "You know Alessandro is stupid for thinking I would actually leave you guys alone. I heard you had a baby recently" Matthew said punching my stomach. "It would be a shame if someone took them" Matthew said kicking me to the ground. "You leave my babies alone" I said "Please their the ugliest kids ever" Matthew said "I know right. Specially if Amiria is there mother" Lia said behind me. That bitch, I fuckin hate them with all my guts. Lia grabbed me by the hair pulling me up. "You thought we would just leave you alone didn't you" Lia said punching me. "Fuck" I said, I could feel blood. "Aww are you hurt" Lia said acting like she cares. "Now you know how we feel" Matthew said "You wanna know why you been feeling dizzy and nauseous?" Lia asked "I put a deadly drug in your water, you know the one you drink everyday at breakfast" Lia said. I didn't even see Hope behind Lia. I started coughing, I look at my hands to see blood. "Love" Alessandro said getting on his knees. "I'm ok" I said but started coughing again. "The ambulance is on the way" Romeo said, I can't even fuckin see anything. I tried looking around to see if I can see something but everything is blurry.

"What's wrong?" Hope asked "I can't see" I said "Did she blind her?" Romeo asked "I have no fuckin club" Alessandro said "At this point I can't see or hear" I said "Well you already know Alessandro next to you" Hope said "That doesn't make it any better" I said, I started getting dizzy, and falling back. "Shit" Alessandro said "Ambulance is outside" Antonio said, I felt Alessandro lift me up and taking me outside. I tried not closing my eyes, but I was getting tired. The last thing I heard was "Get her to the fuckin hospital before I kill all of you!"
------------------------Time Skip---------------------------
I woke up to beeping nosies. I tried opening my eyes, on the fourth try I got it. I looked around to see Alessandro sitting on the chair. "Sandro" I said in groggy voice. "Here drink this" Alessandro said putting a cup of water to my lips. I have a headache, my throat hurts, my stomach hurts. "What's the date?" I asked "It's been 2 days Love" Alessandro said, I tried sitting off but I started getting pain. "You need to lay down Love your injured" Alessandro said "Where's Lia Matthew?" I asked "Dead for real this time" Alessandro said "Everything hurts" I said, I felt tears forming in my eyes from the pain.

"Their going to give you painkillers baby" Alessandro said "Okay" I said "How my favorite patient doing?" Dr. Rogers asked "Like shit" I said with tears running down my face. "Alessandro make sure she takes the painkillers. I want you to watch what your eating, try trying new foods out Amiria. And also start drinking smoothies or protein shakes." Dr. Rogers said "You loss a lot of weight from the last time I saw you" Dr. Rogers said "Have you been eating all meals?" Dr. Rogers asked "I've been skipping breakfast and dinner" I said I felt Alessandro look at me. "I need you to start eating all meals" Dr. Rogers said "Okay" I said "It's going to be alright" Alessandro said kissing my forehead. "I hope so" I said.

--------------------------Author Note--------------------
Poor Amiria getting attacked by Matthew and Lia. My cousin got her wish of someone getting hurt. But anyways Amiria went threw all that and didn't die. I'm just saying Oakley is such a momma's boy, while Oliver is a daddy's boy. I'm a momma girl, even if she makes me mad.