Chapter One- First Meeting

Amiria's POV
Betrayal.
That's all I felt when I walk in on my ex cheating. It's been four years from that, and I still think about it.I try to ignore it because of my daughter but I just can't. "Ria!" Lia said. Me and Lia have been best friends since 1st grade. She was there for me when I was a wreck. "Yea" I replied while putting my phone on my dresser. "Are we still going clubbing tonight?" she asked "We can, I just brought a dress." I said while putting my hair up. " K. Well I gotta go to work. I'll see you tonight" "K" I replied.

I was just watching TV on my couch when the doorbell rang. I open it and it's my older brother Liam. "Hey little sis", Letting him in my apartment I asked "What are you doing here Liam?" ,I didn't really have time dealing with his nonsense. "Just came to see my little sister" he replied " Or just to bother me" I added, to be honest the last time he came to my apartment was when he was in trouble. " What's crawled up your ass?" Liam asked sitting on my couch. "Liam if your in trouble just say it" ,I said to him. He's starting to piss me off. "Okay I made a big mistake" Liam said "Of course you did",I replied while cleaning dishes. "Mommy?" my daughter asked, "In the kitchen baby!" I said.

I was about to pick up Delilah when the doorbell rang. "Are you expecting someone" Liam asked "Not that I know of" I replied " Liam I swear if they followed you" I added opening the door Delilah was hugging my legs scared of the man infront of me. " Umm Can I help you?" I asked "Yes you can by letting me talk to your brother" He answer coldy. That was a little rude, I could've slapped him but Delilah was there.
" Welcome then" I told him, "Lilah how about you go to your room and play" I ask her while locking the front door. "Kk Mommy!", she started running to her room, I should be tell her not to run but she threw she doesn't know better.

"Where's the money Liam?" the man asked, while getting a gun out. " I only have half of it, I'll get it all back at the end of the month" He answered, to my surprise I was kinda enjoy this. "You know Alessandro doesn't like waiting" He said coldly "I know Romeo I'll have it" Liam said standing up "Fine but you took something of ours not were taking something of yours" Romeo threatened, "Are you saying that your going to take me?" I asked getting piss off. " Exactly, Have your bags pack, and take your kid we're not that heartless enough for you to leave her"

-------------------------Time skip-------------------------

We arrived at this hella huge penthouse, I thought I was going to get stuck in there. "Ok first your going to meet Alessandro, he can be a dick sometimes but you will have to get use to it, also there's this girl who is always rude to new girls so ignore her or kick her ass I don't really care." "Mhm" I replied, "Also I'll show you your room, your lucky there's a baby room here" He added while getting out the car.

Amiria's Outfit above

We walk inside and I'm already so confused about this place. This house is hella big I'm literally going to get lost. I turn to my right and I see a man holding Delilah. "Who's that?" I asked Romeo, " That's Antonio, he's Alessandro third commander" ,He replied, " Antonio! This is Amiria, and that's her daughter" " Damn you work fast Romeo" he said giving me Delilah. "She's not my girlfriend idiot" He said hitting him in the back of the head, "She's Liam Sister" He added calling someone. " Oh that makes sense, well Alessandro should be here in a second to meet her so" He told us.

I don't know if I should be scared or happy, maybe both. But then I turn around to see someone hold Delilah who was smiling with joy. "Alessandro?" Romeo asked "Whose kid is this?" ,Alessandro asked "Mine" I answer, "She's Liam Sister?" He asked to Romeo. Romeo just nodded his head. " He gave up his sister instead of giving us the money" Romeo said coldly. I realized that they talk coldly most of the time now. "I'm use to it, no one gives a damn about me" I said rolling my eyes. "So sad" Antonio said fake crying, then Romeo slap him on the back of his head again. Maybe Antonio just gets hit on the back of his head all the time. "Show her, her room once you make yourself comfortable meet me in my office" Alessandro tells me. "Okay" I replied

-------------------------Time Skip-----------------------

Alessandro's POV

I'm waiting on my office for Amiria. While looking at some files when Amiria walks in, I can't denie she's beautiful but she has a daughter and she can't be with a guy like me. "Ok Amiria how old are you and your daughter" I asked " She's 3 and I'm 24" ,she replied " Young" I added "Mhm" she answer back. I was about to ask another question when Ava came in the room. "Hey Alessandro" she said in a seductive voice. " Why are you here Ava?" I asked not in the mood. "Came to see you, who is this bitch" I grab her wrist and said, "Watch your mouth" "Fine you better not take him from me" Ava said pointing her finger at Amiria "And what if I do" Amiria said to her pissed off. I smirked.

" Excuse you" Ava said to her. " You heard me" "all your ever be is a whore to him" " So kinda like what your doing right now, and back the fuck up or get fuck up" Amiria said " ENOUGH AVA LEAVE!" My voice boomed in my office. Then, I heard crying. "You woke up Lilah Sandro" Amiria said to me getting up. "I want you out of here Ava now" I said to her leaving my office. With that I went with Amiria to see Delilah.
                                    |
                                    |
                                    |

I feel proud of this first chapter. At first I had to confidence in it, but now I feel amazing. Anyways, how do y'all feel about Alessandro?