Chapter 26- Excuses

Amiria's POV
It's the next day, and Alessandro has been trying to talk to me but I kept ignoring him. "Love I'm sorry" Alessandro said "Get the fuck away from me" I said pushing him off. I went downstairs into the living room, where Romeo and Antonio were. "For the last time I said I was sorry, I didn't mean it" Alessandro said "oh boohoo your sorry, go fuck yourself Alessandro" I said flicking him off. "Damn" Romeo said "Alessandro just leave her alone for a little while" Antonio said "Its all because of my father" Alessandro said "Just because your a mafia boss doesn't mean your have to be a bitch" I said "I already said I'm sorry" Alessandro said "I dont give a fuck, maybe try not being a asshole sometimes, your lucky I don't take your kids away for good" I said "Don't fucking say that" Alessandro said "I can say want I want, you didn't have trouble kicking me out with two kids" I said "Amiria maybe your taking it to far" Romeo said "Shut up dickhead, maybe go talk to your girlfriend that doesn't even want you" I said then Elizabeth walked in. "Excuse you?" Elizabeth asked "Your excuse bitch" I said.

"Why the fuck are you talking shit about me" Elizabeth said "Because you have a whole husband and two kids, yet your still with Romeo" I said "What!?" Romeo yelled "You bitch" Elizabeth said "Fuck you then bitch" I said "Whatever" Elizabeth said leaving. "Leave then bitch" I said "What the fuck is your problem?" Romeo asked "Everyone is my problem" I said "Well that's to bad cause you live with us" Romeo said "And i can move out" I said "You need to clam down ria" Antonio said "I can't im to pissed off" I said, then Hope walked in heartbroken. "What's wrong?" I asked walking up to her. "Ria, I." She sighed and looked away from me. She started crying so I hugged her. "Hope, what's wrong?" She hugged me tighter and muttered something. "What? I can't hear you." She backed away and wiped her face. "I'm dying, Amiria. I have lung cancer" Hope said "Since when?" I asked "Around four months now. I'm going to go bald, I'm going to die" Hope said crying.

"It isn't to late to do a chemo or surgery Hope" I said wiping her tears. "What's the point Ria, it's to late. I'm dying and no one can do anything about it." Hope said "So your just going to let yourself die?" I asked "I'm dying peacefully Ria, but I know I can't leave you so I'll try the chemo, Dr. Rogers already made appointments" Hope said. Then, my phone started ringing, I looked at the ID and it's my mother. "Mom" I said "It's your father he's dead Ria!" My mother yelled "What?" I asked "He's dead! I found him on he ground I called he ambulance, and they pronounce him dead at the hospital!" My mother yelled "He was fine yesterday" I said "He had a heart attack baby I'm sorry" My mother said. I didn't even reply, I just hung up the phone and looked around. I didn't know what to do, I was just shocked. "Darling? Love, what wrong?" Alessandro walked over to me and grabbed my hands. "Amiria's?" I was trying to say something but I couldn't. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. He died? He never had heart problems before, how could this had happened? "Amiria, what's wrong?" Alessandro voice was starting to sound faint, getting drowned out by thoughts.

I started seeing black dots, the last thing i heard was Alessandro yelling my name. I woke up in me and Alessandro room, then Alessandro walked in the room. "How are you feeling?" Alessandro asked "fine" I whispered "Love?" Alessandro asked "Mm" I said "Are you okay?" Alessandro asked. Am I ok? My father just died, I might lose my best friend, I lost another friend in under 24 hours, now i might lose my fiance. Romeo walked in looking concered, then he saw me. Maybe i need to say sorry to the both of them. "I'm sorry" I whispered "And I'm not just saying sorry just to say it. I shouldn't had yelled at you two like that" I whispered "Love" Alessandro said making me look at him with tears forming in my eyes. "You were just mad, we get it" Alessandro said "But my dad" I said, but my voice cracked. "We know" Romeo said "He was fine yesterday, i dont understand what happened. And i never got to say goodbye" I said bursting into tears. "I'll be downstaires" Romeo said leaving. Alessandro took me into his arms, comforting me but the tears just kept running down my face. "He was only 51 Sandro" I cried "I know Love, its going to be ok" ALessandro said rubbing my back. "Then, Hope might die, i lost Elizabeth im literally losing all my friends" I said, soon my cries turned into hiccups, then I eventally went to sleep.

It's the next day, and I've been spending my day in me and Alessandro room. I've been going threw photos of me and my father. The funeral is on Saturday, today is Thrusday. All i could think about is how could this happened. Me and my father were really close. He was like my best friend before I met Lia and Elizabeth. "Baby" Alessandro said coming in the room with food. "I'm not hungry" I said "You haven't ate still breakfast its lunch now baby you need to eat" Alessandro said "Fine what is it?" I asked "Just a grilled cheese and bacon" Alessandro said "Is there turkey inside of it?" I asked "Yea" Alessandr said gving me the plate. "Thank you" I whispered. Alessandro kissed my forehead then went into the bathroom. Ater eating, and put my phone on the charger, and got up. That's when Alessandro walked out the bathroom only in a towel. "Where are you going?" Alessandro asked "Just downstaires." I said leaving. I get downstaires, and walk into the kitchen, do see Hope and Romeo talking. "Hi Ria" Hope said hugging me. "Hi" I whispered, i really didn't feel like talking today.

I left Hope and Romeo in the kitchen, probably going to makeout of something. I get back in me and Alessandro room, i climb into the bed, cuddling into ALessandro chest. "It's going to be okay" Alessandro said rubbing my back in a circular motion. " I hope it does" I said, then falling into a deep sleep.

---------------------Time Skip---------------------------
It's Saturday, I promised my self that I wasn't going to cry or anything, but I might break that promise.

               Amiria's Outfit AboveMe, Alessandro, Romeo, and Antonio are standing right outside the building

Me, Alessandro, Romeo, and Antonio are standing right outside the building. I decided to go after they did the speech since my mother was there. We walk in, and my mother is by my aunt Rory. I didn't really want to talk to my mother, I mean she's didn't even tell me who my real father is. But still here at am at my stepfather's funeral because I love him. "Ria" my mother aid hugging me, I gave her a quik hug before shrugging her off. "What's wrong?" My mother asked "Nothing just I'm just at my stepfather's funeral" I said acting clueless. "Stepfather?" My mother asked "Amiria" Romeo said "Were all such a happy family. Me, you, Liam, Hugo, Hannah" I said putting my hands in my jacket pockets. "How do you know about him?" My mother asked "Yea cause my fiance tells me instead of my own mother" I said "What are you going to do now, take all of dad's money and forget all about him" I said "What is your problem Ria?" My mother asked "You are. Go to hell Kristen. Your a sorry excuse of a mother. Your not even my real mother" I said "I am still your mother you have no right to speak to me like that" Kristen said "Your right. Your sorry ass can go rot in jail for killing my father. You really thought you could kill my father and get away from it. Go to hell Kristen and tell your daddy i said hi" I said turning around and leaving. We get in the SUV, "Sorry Alessandro but that was hot" Romeo said.

"Shut up she's my future wife" Alessandro said putting a hand on my thigh. Then, my phone rang. "Hello" I said "Good job Ria" Hugo said, who is my real father. "Thanks dad" I said.

-------------------Time Skip------------------------
I don't know if you guys would get this but basically, Kristen and Byran aren't Amiria's real parents. Hugo and Hannah are. Hugo and Hannah will probably be in the next chapter. But Kristen killed Byran, now Kristen will be suffering in Hugo basement, lets not get into detail. I'm not sure if this chapter is a little short but It's kinda hard typing on computer for me.