Chapter 9

Kai

The day started quite hectic for me. I had, no we, had a new mission and I was glad Nizan agreed to be in it too, because I could do with his brain power. But all my thoughts got washed away when I laid my eyes on Sibel.

Standing amongst her friends with her pretty smile, she looked in my direction, only to revert her gaze with her cheeks tainted bright red. I wanted to get my hands on her there and then.

The moment she looked in my direction again, I made sure to get out of her radar. I entered the C-Block building and hid myself under the stairs right next to the janitor's room, where I knew she'd pass eventually when she went to class. When I caught her scent and then heard her footsteps, I snatched her arm and pulled her with me into the janitor's room and then I locked the door. It was just the two of us now.

"Kai, what are you doing?" she asked me, sounding as if she was in a hurry. "I'm going to be late for class!"

"That can wait!" I growled. All I wanted was her. "Did you get that doctor's appointment?" I asked her next as I began unbuttoning her shirt, groping one of her tits in my hand.

"Y-yes...I mean no! I haven't gotten a chance yet!"

"Why not?" I glared my nostrils at her. I thought I made it abundantly clear to her that I didn't want to keep wearing rubber whenever I dived into her pussy.

She didn't answer me and in my book that was also an answer. I needed to show her that whenever I demanded something from her, she was to oblige every strict order exactly like I tell her to. I'm the alpha!!!

I turned her around and shoved her against a shelf, shaking some of the cleaning supplies off. She whimpered after I yanked down her skirt, nearly tearing it in the process before I pressed my appendage against her damp panties.

"What are you going to do?" She asked me with wide eyes.

"What does it look like to you?"

There was zero time for foreplay. I unzipped my shorts and released my angry cock. It pulsed when I brushed the crown over her folds, coating lightly in her juices and then I slowly inserted it.

It felt so raw. Her flesh hugged my cock like a vice and felt so incredibly welcoming when I pushed it all the way in, far deep where the hilt of my cock kissed the entrance of her pussy.

Just like yesterday she could barely grip the size of it and I didn't give her any time to adjust before I began pounding into her. I sprayed her walls with my precum already beginning to stain her in my scent.

"Ahh! Slow down Kai!" She cried and held onto the shelf. "Please!"

"Can't do that girl!" I pounded her harder, smacking my hips against her asscheeks and filling the room with the noises of our heated sex. I didn't care if anyone heard us, I was taking what was mine.

I pumped harder, adding more speed to my thrusts. I explored the depths of her pussy letting little room for her to escape. My crown was piercing her cervix nearly drilling through her womb.

"You're so wet for me!" I hugged her waist and hurried my face into her neck, inhaling her sweet floral scent. "Makes me want to pound you every day!"

"Pound me all day then! Don't stop filling me!"

Oh, that was definitely the inner slutty Sibel speaking.

"You sure?" I asked. Of course I was concerned about her education.

"Yes! I don't think I can go on without your cock for another day!"

What this girl even hearing what she said to me? Fuck! I was losing my mind now. No girl ever said that to me and I wasn't going to let her leave this room.

I snapped my hips faster and faster. My thrusts kept increasing as her walls quivered and clenched, trying to grip my cock which was obviously too big for her walls to grasp. She whimpered and whined as she pushed her ass back and my balls kissed her flesh as her juices sprayed all over my cock.

I pulled out letting her cum over my thighs as well. I flipped her on her back on the floor and slammed my cock back into her, watching it pierce her belly. It made a huge bulge.

I mounted her again and again. I mounted her nonstop, feeling my balls swelling and aching for a release but I wasn't going to stop.

I finally spilled a good amount of my cum inside her pussy. She'd better get a plan B pill soon or she will be pregnant with my pup, which didn't seem like a bad idea at all. In fact it enticed me.

"So much cum!" She exclaimed watched in fascination how my huge tool was pumping gallons worth of cum inside her.

Humans couldn't produce as much as we do, so it wasn't surprising to see that look on her face.

"Let's get out of here," I said and pulled out. We couldn't stay here all day because someone will disturb us, like the janitor.

"Where are we going?" She asked, the excitement in her voice clear.

"A place where we can fuck all day long!" I said smiling as I stood up and tucked away my cock.

I helped her fixed her clothes and when we stepped out the room, all the students were already in their classes. I wrapped an arm around her and snuck off the premises with her.