Lore

Yep it's that time again! Me here about to give another long ass explanation about the lore of this next upcoming story! I'll keep it short I promise and less complicated xD!!

Okay now firstly it started years ago with Prometheus betraying the gods and stealing fire from them which is magic before giving it to the humans. For centuries humans used that magic and later Zeus decided to curse them. They lost all magical gifts and in the place of those they got turned into werewolves and that's how werewolves have existed. Every werewolf was born an alpha, beta, gamma or omega. Eventually humans and werewolves had to coexist and so they became a huge part of history. Werewolves thrives and so it just wasn't a curse anymore.

Zeus wasn't happy about this and so as a last resort he let hades deal with the issue. Hades cursed another nation of humans and they didn't turn into werewolves but a kind we call demons. Pure evil entities with spells called blood demon arts. They went to war against werewolves and so unlike in most stories, vampires aren't the enemies of werewolves(since they don't exist) but werewolves.

The two species went to war time and time again but eventually the demons got overthrown. Humans and werewolves sided together and demons just never stood a chance. As the years went by some demons fell in love and thus a new kind was born and the first ever hybrid, heretics. They were either half human and half demon or half werewolf and half demon. Heretics are still very rare and also feared because nobody knows their potential.

The main characters of this story just so happen to be heretics.