III - HERE BEFORE AND AFTER ME.

Start from the beginning

   AFTER THE TALK IN THE CLASSROOM WITH YAGA ABOUT MASTER TENGEN'S VESSEL, you really couldn't take it anymore.

   You hate Jujutsu high.

   It wasn't your plan to come to the school. You knew your curse technique was strong but you were simply....Just lazy.

   You didn't want to become a sorcerer, just a normal fellow human going to a normal high school.

    "But, for real..." Satoru look down as he press the button on the vending machine as a bottle fell down, "I get why the curse-user group Q is after her but why does the star religious group want to kill her?"

    "What they worship is a pure master Tengen." You stated as you cross your arms while the three started walking forward, "A star plasma vessel would soil that purity according to them."

  Gojo opened the can's cap off, giving the coke to you. You looked at him for a second, taking it and drinking it, "Thanks."

   Gojo smiled at you as you three walked forward to a buliding.

"But the star religious group are non-curse users," Geto continued, "We shouldn't be to worry about them too much but we do need to be wary of Q."

   "Anyway, it should be okay." Gojo pause as his fingers wrapped around your pinky finger, "We are the strongest."

    You looked at Gojo. You heard rumors of Gojo and Geto being the strongest together in this generation. Are they really?

   You looked down, seeing Gojo's huge and long fingers wrapped around your pinky finger, holding it.

    Does he want to hold hands or is this something he just does?

   You didn't let go or push him away this time. "What if...." You muttered, "What if the vessel doesn't want to marge with Tengen..."

    You never get how it feels to be forced into something so serious.

   "What?" Gojo scoffed, "Why are you bring this up?"

   "No reason." you pulled your hand away, distancing yourself from Gojo.

  "You shouldn't care about the vessel. You should only care for me." Gojo said, looking forward, dead serious. "You only need me."

   "That's not something you should say to me." You gave a face to him. 

   "Wha-"

   "Satoru...I've been meaning to tell you this..." Geto cut Gojo off, narrowing his eyes, "You should be more mindful of the way you talk."

   "What..?!" Gojo glared at Geto, giving a dramatic face as you threw the coke away into the bin.

    "haha, I know right?" You smirk.

   "Particularly around your superiors." Geto continued with his insult, "You're too rude."

    "Sheesh, give me a break..." Gojo rolled his eyes.

   "His not wrong. That way, even your juniors won't be scare of you." You pat Gojo on the head, gently.

    Gojo's eyes widen slightly, then blushing, "Ok...I'll try..."

   Geto gave a disgusted look as you look away, secretly enjoying that Gojo listened to you.

   All of the sudden, an explosion occurred at the top floor of the building in front of them as smoke came out of a window.

"Is it our fault if the kid's already dead already?" Satoru gave a look at Geto as he narrowed his eyes, looking at a middle school girl falling of the building and a man on the building

   Your eyes widen as you look up Geto flying on his curse and got the girl.

   "Phew, made it in time." Gojo looked up at Geto, then pulled you behind him as  knifes came shooting our way.

   The knifes stopped in mid--air before reaching Gojo as he smirk, looking at a weird looking ass man walking toward us,

   "Amazing." The guy clapped, "you're Gojo Satoru. you're famous. I've heard you're strong. Show me if the rumors are true."

   "Should I just rumor him?" You poked Gojo's shoulder.

  "No, no. I'll do the work." Gojo said, throwing the knifes aside. "I don't want you to get hurt."

  "You do know regardless how strong one is, I can rumor that person still with no harm right?" You scoffed.

   That was how useful your technique was. You can manipulate a person's reality no matter how strong that person is without any harm to yourself.

    "I know but...I wanna show off to you." Gojo smirk at you, poking your nose gently with his index finger.

   "Shut up." You glared, "I'll kill him." 

   You put your right hand up, your fingers gestured into a gun like shape as the tip of your index finger was forming a small amount of curse energy, ready to shoot the guy.

   Gojo kissed you on your forehead, smiling as he pat your head.

   "No, Y/n." Gojo put your hand down, smiling, "I'll do the work. Act spoiled and just sit in a coner. I'll do everything."

▬▬▬▬▬▬