VIII - COULD IT SHINE DOWN HERE WITH YOU?

════════════════════════════════

CHAPTER VIII . Could you shine down here with you?

"We loved with love more than love."

-Eleonora, 1841

════════════════════════════════

A FEW HOURS AGO, 3RD'S POV:

     YOU SHOT UP, eyes widen as you looked around, seeing you in a hospital. 

    "Y/n?" Shoko was sitting down on a chair at a corner with Geto next to her, sleeping. Shoko walked to you immediately.

     You tried to say something but you couldn't. You touched your neck, seeing a long bandage wrapped around it.

     "You can't speak for quiet some time." Shoko said, "Your vocal cords were completely cut off. And when I got to you, you lost a lot of blood so...."

    You gave her a weary glance as Shoko glance over at Geto, "You needed blood and Geto donated some of his to you."

   Your eyes widen, looking over to Geto, whom had a bandage around his wrist.

   "My reserve technique could only heal your skin, not your lost blood cause you lost way too much." Shoko explained(i have no idea how reserve curse technique works so play along.)

    You nodded slowly, realizing that Geto was apparently now your half-brother?

    Gojo. You suddenly remembered as you tried to get out of the hospital bed to find him but you were stopped by Shoko, "It's best if you rest."

    Your mouth agape, wanting to ask Shoko about Gojo but you brush it off, You took a notepad you saw and wrote on it, 'I want to rest in my dorm.'

    Shoko read the note and nodded, helping get out of the bed, you wrote again, 'Once Geto wakes up, thanked him for me.'

PRESENT TIME:

    GOJO? Your eyes widen as you saw Gojo at your door. He seemed....Different?

    His eyes were shinning a bit more like diamonds and he didn't look like his cheerful self anymore. He wasn't smiling or anything, just looking down.

    You took a notepad from the side and wrote, 'Why are you here at such a late night?' You scoffed, currently now 10p.m. 

    "No reason." He said, rubbing his nose slightly.

    You gave a suspicious look, wondering what happened. Back when you were walking back, Yaga saw you and explained everything. Long short story, Gojo came back to life stronger and killed Toji 

     'Are you okay? You seem....' You paused. Gojo didn't look you in the eye or anything.

    Usually he would be all over the moon to see you but now he looks like he just need someone to accompany him. You would have pushed him away or something but you felt bad.

    'Come in.' You opened the door wider as you saw Gojo's face lit up slightly as he walked in, sitting down on your bed.

     You sat next to him, looking at him. His eyes were slightly red and puffy. 'Have you been crying?'

    "No...." He said quietly as he looked at you, "I thought you were dead. When I saw you with the large cut on your neck..."

    Did he cry because he though you were dead? Gojo hands reached up to touched the injured spot but you backed off immdiately.

    "oh, sorry..." Gojo kept his hands to himself. He lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceilings as he hugged the blanket.

     You looked at him before looking out at the window. The fucking moon shined so bright today. You closed the curtains so it couldn't shine.

    You lay down next to Gojo on the bed as you wrapped your arms around him, hugging him.

    Gojo seemed kinda shock for a moment but smiled. He wrapped his arms around you too, burying his face in your chest.

    "y/n....." Gojo blurted out after a few minutes, "Do you even love me?"

   Your eyes widen. No, you don't. You barely know anything about him. What's there to love? But...

   "You don't right?" Gojo's voice breaks slightly.

   You gripped onto Gojo's shirt slightly, bitting your lips in guilt. 

    "i know you don't remember much of me from the past but...Do you really not love me?" Gojo looked up at you, eyes filled with desperation.

    You averted his eyes, god he's making you feel so bad. 

   "Let's get married, ok?" Gojo gripped on your shirt, eyes tearing up slightly, "I'll give you anything you want. Money, clothes or whatever...Just marry me and love me." 

   This man right here, Gojo Satoru, who could practically get anything he wants, is trying his hardest to make you his.

   You didn't say anything but close your eyes. Even if you wanted to, you couldn't.

   Are you the bad guy? Cause if you could speak you surely know the answer.

   YOUR EYES OPENED SLIGHTLY AS THE SUNLIGHT SHINE ON YOU. You turned over and saw Gojo sitting at the end of your bed, buttoning his collar shirt.

   Gojo felt you waking up as he turn to see you.

   "There's no school today." Gojo said, "I just need to visit the higher ups and tell them what happen."

    You sat up, looking at Gojo for a while. He looked...Puffy. I mean, his eyes are red and puffy. Like even more then last night.

   You looked down, knowing that what you did might well, change Gojo's attuite towards you from now on.

   You nodded as Gojo stood up, ready to leave.

   Before he left, you grabbed his wrist immediately. Gojo's eyes widen as he looked at you, then force a smile, "What is it?"

   You took the notepad by the side, writing down, 'Do you want a hug before you go?'

  You looked down, slightly embarrassed by the fact you're doing this, hoping Gojo will feel better.

   Gojo didn't even take a second and take crushing into your arms, embracing you as you fell on your bed.

   You felt Gojo smiled slightly, which made you smile in your heart. 

   You hugged him back. You could feel Gojo shifting his position in your neck slowly.

   Suddenly, you felt Gojo bit you in your neck gently.

   You flinched from the sudden bite as Gojo pulled away, smiling at you as he kissed your forehead, "I'm gonna go now."

   You stood at your spot, clueless as Gojo walked out of your room.

  ════════════════════════════════