V - MOON, TELL ME IF I COULD.

CHAPTER V . Moon, tell me if I could

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PRESENT TIME, 3RD POV: 

    YOU SAT DOWN ON THE HOTEL BED, wondering why you even tagged along. After fighting another batch of strangers that wanted to apprehend Riko, the mission was prolonged by the kidnapping of Kuroi. Thus, leading to travel to Okinawa - the place the kidnappers had ordered as the handover spot, also happened to be one of Gojo's favourite beach-side destinations.

    So, after saving Kuroi Gojo suggested to stay. Probably to make Riko have the best time of her life before saying bye-bye to the world.

    You lie down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

    Gojo walked towards you're hotel room, his palm reached for the door, opening the door as he smirk to himself.

    Your eyes widen slightly as you turn around to see Gojo, wearing a plain black t-shirt and jeans.

    "What?" You asked harshly, kinda annoyed.

    "Why so sour?" He grin, walking to your bed and sat next to your laying body, "We're going to the seaside to play."

   "I don't wanna go. I hate benches." You said simply, sitting up.  

    You wore a simple oversize black t-shirt and shorts. Your hair was a mess and you were kinda embarrassed Gojo had to see you like this.

    "This is for Riko." Gojo simply said.

   You glared at Gojo slightly, kinda jealous of why Gojo was caring so much for Riko. But you couldn't complain, it was Riko's final day.

    But why were you jealous? Is it because Gojo is the first person to give you so much attention it just hurts to see him do the same for others?

    "Don't want too...I'll just stay here and rest." You said softly, "besides, I'm no fun."

   Gojo sigh, taking you by your hand, gripping it with force and pulling me out of my hotel room, "You're coming with me."

   You didn't respond, bitting your lips. Gojo pulled your to the group at the lobby. He still didn't let go of your hand as Geto snickered why he say your fingers interlock with Gojo's.

   You look at Riko for a second, then averting her eyes as you pulled your hand away from Gojo.

    "L/n!" Riko smiled at you as Kuroi stood by her side, smiling at you.

   "hi..." You said awkwardly as you see Riko, Geto and Kuroi in their swimming wear.

   "I thought for a second you're not coming." Geto chuckled.

  "I don't plan too." You glared at Gojo whom gave an offended look, "I can't swim."

   "You can't?" Gojo looked shocked.

   "Yeah...So i'm not coming." You concluded before Gojo shook his head.

   "You don't have to go far into the sea. Just stay at the seashore." Gojo said simply as the rest nodded.

   "I don't have a swimsuit." You excused.

   "I'll buy you one. There's a shop close by. " Gojo smiled as he looked at t he rest, "You guys can go first."

   YOU LOOKED IN DISGUST OF ALL THE TINY PIECE OF FABRIC. You've actually never even touched a swimming pool so you've never wore a swimsuit.