XIV - NOTHING IN THIS WORLD

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XIV . Nothing in is world

"Who's gonna let you?"  "Who's gonna stop me?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3RD POV, 1996:

    "SATORU, SHUSSH!" You glared at the 6 year old white hair kid.

   You were....Not suppose to be doing this but you took Gojo out of the estate, even though he has a HUGE bounty on him.

    "You don't even know why i'm upset..." Gojo muttered.

   You held onto his hand, walking around the unknown place of the streets. It was afternoon so it was slightly crowded but not really.

   You wore a simple white dress as Gojo wore a blue hoodie.

   "You're upset cause I hang out with Naoya just now instead of you." You rolled your eyes, "That's why I'm taking you out. I might get killed you know."

    "This is your idea!" Gojo shouted as you covered his mouth.

    "Shut up" You whispered shouted as some adults walked past us with a annoyed face.

   "Don't curse at me..." Gojo muttered slightly, gripping onto your hand slightly.

   "Sorry, sorry." You groan walking around.

   You seem to notice Gojo seemed to be looking at the buildings a lot, slightly suspicious. For a second, he stopped, eyeing at one practically level.

   "Why did you stop?" You scoffed but Gojo didn't say anything, his blue eyes piercing.

   "Quit looking at me, weakling." He said under his breath, started walking forward, gripping my hands tight as he pulled me.

    "What?" You glared.

   "I wasn't talking to you." 

    "Are you still mad? I took you out, like, be slightly grateful."

   "What's so good about that Zenin guy. He's weak. Just hang out with me. I'm better." Gojo scoffed.

   "Wow, Naoya said almost like what you said to me." You rolled your eyes.

   Gojo ignored you as he continued waling around the place.