IV - SHININ' DOWN ON ME.

CHAPTER IV .  Shinin' down on me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A YEAR AGO, 3RD POV:

     "AREN'T YOU TOO YOUNG TO BE HERE?" 

     You looked beside you to be seeing a tall muscular black hair man with a scar on the side of his lips, smirking down on you.

    You took the unlighted cigarette out of your mouth, scoffing as you looked at the horse race in front.

    You've recently been....Into gambling.

   It was your stress-relief. You've never lost a bet before so gambling was fun to you.

   "Why do you care?" You lean back on the sit as the stranger sat next to you.

   "Been seeing you here quite a lot." The man said, looking at the race too.

   "Stalker alert..." You muttered playfully.

   The man rolled his eyes as we both continued watching the race. The horse you bet for was in the lead, about to win the race.

   And he did.

   You smiled brightly as the man beside you crumpled up his paper, glaring at the race, "You won?"

  "Yup. I always do." You smirk.

   "How?" The man scoffed.

   "I'm lucky." 

   The man gave a disgusted face at you , brushing it off and took the cigarette of your fingers, putting it in his mouth.

   "Hey, that's mine." You pouted as the man lighted the tip of the cigarette.

   "Your too young to smoke." He said, smirking as you stood up, ready to collect your cash price and leave.

    "Are you coming back tomorrow?" The man asked as he looked at you.

   "No. Maybe not. Probably not anymore." You said, shoving your hands in your pocket.

    "What's your name, kid?" The man leaned back on his chair, puffing out smoke from his mouth.

    "Y/n. You'll probably forget about me." You smiled, "What's yours?"

   "TOJI. You'll probably forget about me." He smiled.

YOUR POV, PRESENT TIME.

   "SAY CHEESE!" Gojo smiled widely as he took a photo of him and the beaten up man as I stood at a side.

    I touched my forehead, remembering the forehead kiss Gojo gave me.

   God, it was annoying.

   Yet it still send butterflies down my stomach...

   "Let's go find Geto." I brush it off, walking towards the building as Gojo pouted, following me behind.

    "What a sour grape..." Gojo pinched my cheek.

   "Hey, stop." I removed his hand and walked forward faster.

   "Stop trying to avoid me..." Gojo walked towards your pace in a matter of time thanks to his long legs.

    "What do you want?" I walked into the building and up the stairs.

   Gojo paused for a second, "I want you to praise me..."

   I stopped on my tracts, eyes widen as i stared at Gojo. He wasn't trying to be funny or anything. He seriously wanted to be praised by me.