III - HERE BEFORE AND AFTER ME.

CHAPTER III . Here before and after me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3RD POV, PRESENT TIME.

  "Y/N." Gojo smiled trying to reach for you but Yaga-sensei stopped him every time. 

   You deadpan as the black hair guy came, Geto walked towards us as he grabbed Gojo's arm, pulling him away.

   "Forgive him," Geto smiled at you as you nodded, glaring at Gojo.

   "Let go of me. I wanna be with Y/n." Gojo glared at Geto.

   "How do you know this punk." Yaga-sensei side eyed you, as you averted his eyes, crossing your arms.

   "Long story which i don't believe." You sigh, looking at Gojo, whom was arguing with Geto.

  "Stop it, you're being disrespectful to our senior." Geto stated.

  "She's my future wife, what's wrong?" Gojo retorted.

   "I'm not." I jumped in, which Gojo jaw dropped, giving me a dramatic look.

   "We slept together." Gojo scoffed. Geto and Yaga-sensei eyes widen, looking at me immediately. 

   "It was just sleeping" I scoffed, "And beside, he forced me to."

    "You know what, forget it." Yaga-sensei sigh, rubbing his temple as he walked back to the classroom as you tagged along, with the two 2nd year behind.

    "Y/n," Gojo tugged your sleeves, "what are you doing here?"

   "Just joining your guys on your new mission." You pouted, clearly annoyed.

    "Is it dangerous, "Geto spoke up, walking right next to you.

    "Hm...Not sure. But probably nothing you guys can't handle." You shrugged off.

    "Oh, my name is Geto Suguru." Geto smiled, introducing himself.

     "I know. Yaga-sensei told me. I'm L/n Y/n." You smiled back.

     "Gojo Y/n." Gojo corrected.

   "Shut up." You muttered at Gojo.

    "Arrange marriage?" Geto looked at you.

    "No. What of everyone in the world, definitely not me."

   "We made promise when we're younger." Gojo smirk cheekily at Geto.

    "Which may or may not be true." You blurted out.

    "It is true. How can you forget something so important?" Gojo scoffed, walking into their classroom as you took a sit, Gojo sitting next to you and Geto beside him.

    "How can I remember something 11 years ago?" You scoffed.

  "Keep quiet." Yaga-sensei said sternly, standing at the front, "For this mission, I'm going to have the three of you go. You may need L/n for her technique so she's here."

   "Can't I just go with Y/n?" Gojo complained, clearly having a fight with Geto just now.

   "What's with the faces?" Yaga-sensei glared at Geto and Gojo.

  "Nothing..."

   "To be honest, it's quiet the responsibility, this comes from master Tegen." Yaga-sensei said as you three eyes widen.

   "Two objective, Master Tengen, the star plasma vessel, has a perfect match. Escort the girl...and erase her." Yaga continued.

     You gave a disgusted face as Geto and Gojo muttered something rude about Yaga between themselves.