SPECIAL CHAPTERRRR : SUGAR RUSH

SPECIAL CHAPTER FROM FAN'S REQUEST

GIVE ME ANY IDEAS YOU WANT, I'LL MAKE YOU'RE DREAM CHAPTER COME TRUE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3RD POV:

   "A PINIC?" You scoffed slightly, crossing your arms.

   Itadori nodded Megumi started speaking, "Yeah. I mean, we figured you needed a break."

  "You haven't been sleeping lately..." Nobara said, looking at your eye bags, "I mean, a small break can't hurt."

   You paused for a moment. You weren't a teacher at Jujutsu high but you've visited often cause Gojo wanted you too.

   Long short story, you're dating Gojo, (a special chapter doesn't mean i will actually make them date), but...

   You guys haven't been talking lately. Considering how busy Gojo was you two didn't had much time together. Thus, you were busy too.

   One fine day, you visited Gojo but...He didn't speak to you for the entire day and you thought he was just going through a phrase but...

   And lately...You guys weren't really on speaking terms.

   "Why not." You shrugged, nodding, "A break can't hurt."

   The three student smiled.

   YOU HAD A DISGUSTED FACE ONCE YOU SAW YOUR BOYFRIEND. What was he doing here? You look at the three students, whom were in there casual clothes.

   "I didn't know your sensei was coming.." You muttered slightly.

   "Why? What's wrong?" Itadori looked confuse so did the other two.

   "Yeah, what's wrong?" Gojo mocked, glaring at you slightly.

   The fuck? You glared back as the tension increases, the three students awkwardly in the middle.

   "Nothing." You faked it, looking at the scenery. Megumi picked the place which wasn't crowded at all cause he knew you hate crowded places.

   The three students started preparing the picnic mat and some other shit as you sat down on the mat, crossing your legs.

   Gojo had a distance between you. You still couldn't figure why he was mad, like what the fuck? Why can't he just say it?

    After everything was prepared, we all sat down. Yuji and Gojo went catching or something like little kids as Nobara took a video, laughing when yuji fell down.

   Megumi sat beside you as he looked at the scenery. You ate a cheese burger as you look around the place.

   "Ms L/n...." Megumi tugged your sleeves.