VII - SO, WHEN I DIE, WHICH I MUST DO.

════════════════════════════════

CHAPTER VII . So, when I die, which I must do

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

-Edgar Allan Poe

════════════════════════════════

PAST TIME,1995, YOUR POV:

    "YOU'RE MINE, Y/N. JUST MINE." 6-year-old Satoru said bluntly as he started playing with my fingers.

     "Oh, really?" I chuckled gently. We were both in Satoru's room. I was sitting in front of him as he sat in front of me.

     Satoru has been....Strangely possessive lately.

    Maybe it's because I jokingly said we're getting married and he's actually taking it seriously? Like, whenever he sees me taking to a guy he just pulls me away immediately.

    Whenever I ask him why, he just said I was suppose to spend my attention all on him. Not others.

     "Yes, really." Satoru scoffed, taking up your left hand up gently, biting softly was your ring finger. 

    I flinched and blushed as I felt my fucking fingers touching his tongue as he bit my ring finger, "S-Satoru, what are you doing?"

    "Nervous?" He smirk slightly them took your ring finger out of his mouth, "It's to show you're going to be my wife."

    I looked at Satoru's teeth mark on my ring finger for a slight moment.

   "Are you crazy..." I mumbled softly as a smiled.

   "I'm not. We're really getting married." Satoru smiled softly as he played with your hand.

   "I know..." I said, half-serious. I stood up and sat on his bed as Satoru didn't move his spot. I looked at his eyes, not moving my glance.

    Satoru caught you staring at his eyes, "What? is there something in my face."

   "No, you're eyes are just the prettiest." I smiled as Satoru blushed.

    He went closer to you, kneeing in front of you as he place his head on your lap, looking up at you.

   "You can see it as much as you like." He smiled, "Only you can look at me from this angle."

PRESENT TIME, 3RD POV:

   RIKO LAID LIFELESS ON THE GROUND. Your eyes was looking directly at the source, Toji.

   What the fuck happen? When is he here? What happen to Gojo?

   "Why are you here?" You said, eyes widen.

   "Oh, cuz' I killed Gojo Satoru."

   "That's...." Impossible? You've seen how strong this man was due to heavenly restriction, "Not....Impossible..."

  But it was confusing. No one with heavenly restriction can be this strong.

    "You're right." Toji smirk as he held onto his gun. 

    "Really? Then die." Geto huge dragon cursed sprit came out and immediately attacked Toji.

     "Whoa, slow down." Toji smirk as he aimed the gun at you, firing bullets towards you.

    You immediately dodged them as the dragon came crashing towards Toji, but he wasn't there.

   You looked up to see Toji at the roof of the buliding, smirking. What are you going to do? You can only fight in close rang which you defiantly cannot defeat Toji.

    Toji started explaing about what happened as Geto agrued. You weren't listening or anything. You stared at Toji, glaring.

    "Don't forget that if you wanna live a long life," Toji said after a bunch of nonsense that he paused.

   "Oh...I remember now. Megumi." He smirk, "The name means blessings. And I'm the one who gave him that name."

   "What are you talking about?" You scoffed as you laughed, "Your dog?"

    "Don't ask me. It's kinda blurry." Toji glance at you, "I can't believe you didn't run away when you had the chance."

   "What's life without risk?" You smirk slightly as Geto started attacking Toji with his cursed

    As Toji fought against the lady curse spirit, he destroyed it easily. You attacked him with black flash, imbuing it with your curse tool. Toji's eyes widen as you stabbed him in the rib, black flashed enhancing your attacked making him fly and crushed against one of the building.

     Geto quickly tired to absorb his curse worm as you got closer, going to rumor he when he get distracted.

    What holy fucking shit as the worm spit out a small curse tool, Toji grabbing it immediately as he cut a huge X on Geto body,

    Your eyes widen immediately, "I heard a rumor-"

   "too slow, Y/n." Toji kicked you in the stomach as you fell.

   "Fucking asshole..." You cough out blood, acting like a sore loser, "It's unfair you have a worm carrying you tools."

    "It's unfair that you have a strong curse technique and I don't." Toji retorted as you sulk slightly at a corner, "You're friend would be fine. I would have killed him if he was a shikigami user."

   "So? Are you gonna kill me or should I just rumor you now?" You scoffed. You ribs actually broke from that kick and you didn't had the....What do you say? Motivation to fight?

    That's how unbothered you are.

   "Nah, I like people like you. Come on, admit, you hate the jujutsu society. It's shit." Toji bend down to your height, "Become an assassin like me. It's pays a lot. With your technique you'll so amazing."

    "It's just killing. No different from the jujutsu jobs." You said calmly.

    Toji smirk slightly as he ruffled your hair gently, "I'm gonna go collect my reward. Be a good girl and just sit here till your help come."

    You paused as you see Toji walked away calmly.  What are you suppose to do? You can't defeat him. Should you just rumor him? 

   You cough out more blood as you felt your breath getting weaker, you should do something..

   "I heard a rumor that you killed your-" Before you could finish, you felt a knife slashing through your throat.

    Before you know, you fell on the ground, endless blood come out of your throat. You felt more shock than pain. You looked up to see Toji holding a knife with your blood.

   "You're not going to die. I only cut your vocal cords." He smirk, "I'll see you when I see you. Thank me in the future."

    He walked away as you tried to shout, but you couldn't. You couldn't speak anything.

    "But you guys, with all your blessings..." Toji chuckled, "Lost to a monkey like me who can't even use Jujutsu."

════════════════════════════════