XI - I LOVE.

CHAPTER XI . I love

" H e y ,  l o o k   a t   m e

" H e y ,  l o o k   a t   m e . F o c u s   o n   m e , a l r i g h t ?"

 A FEW HOURS AGO, 3RD POV:

     "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM NOW?" You scoffed as you opened your dorm room door, seeing Gojo.

    He was sulking, hugging his pillow as he walked right past you into your room, throwing him on your bed.

    "hey!" You glared, closing the door, walking to him, "It's Sunday. Leave me alone."

    You could hear him groan, facing up on the ceiling.

   You sigh, sitting down on the floor, leaning your back on your bed as you yawned. It was currently 12 in the afternoon and yet you still wanted to sleep.

   "Did you just wake up?" You asked, seeing Gojo in his pajamas.

    "What do you think?" He hugged his pillow tightly, "This sucks..."

    "What about it?" You faced him.

    "I have to go back home today...For some sort of event with the Zenin family..." He groaned, pouting like a child.

    "What so bad about it?" 

    "Everything. Old people doing their shit like always." He looked at him, sulking, "I don't wanna go, Y/n..."

    "Don't go then. Since when do you ever listen to your parents." You flick his forehead as he whined.

    "They said they'll cancel off my use of the Gojo family credit card..." He sat up as he looked at you for a second, then smiled.

    "What?" You gave him a suspicious glare.

   "You know, it'll make my day way better if you come." He smirk slightly, "Want to?"

   "No." You said immediately, "Bringing me to the see the Gojo and Zenin family? You do know i'm just a stranger to them."

    "My parents know you."

   "it's been ages since I saw them. Last time was about like 10 years ago." 

   "It's not long." Gojo smiled as he sat down on the ground with you, "I can re-introduce you to them."

    "We're not dating. there's no point in going."

     "Come on~"

    "No."

PRSENT TIME:

    FUCK MY LIFE. How did I end up going?

    I stood in front of the Gojo estate, eyes widen. It was so different then it use to look. Looks bigger, more luxvious. 

    Gojo on the other hand looked so happy to bring you.

    Both of you guys wore causal clothing here, not too informal. there were about two maids at the door, bowing down.

   "Come on, let's go." Gojo smiled brightly, pulling you in.

   "What? No, i'm going in." You tried to resist but he's grip was too strong.

   "Don't be shy." He dragged you in the estate as the two maids follow behind, "Just be by my side."

   "I don't want to meet your parents or the Zenin family." You scoffed.

    "Why? Their not scary."

   "I'm not scared. Wouldn't it be weird to invite a stranger to a event?" 

   "Nah. Fine, just stay in my room. I'll come get you when the event is over." He groaned, pulling you into his room as the maids follow.

   You got into his room, which was practically a size of a living room. You looked around, eyes widen slightly. Rich people.

    You sat down on his bed as you see Gojo and the maids. One maid started to take off Gojo's clothes as the other held onto a pair of yakuta.

   "Do you really need maids to dress you?" You looked away.

    "Why so jealous? If you want to see me naked just say so." He smirk.

    "Don't be gross." You blush slightly, looking away, "Besides, how long would the event take?"

   "An hour I think." He said a he started dressing into the yakuta.

    "That long? It's going to be boring here...." You groan, standing up as you looked around the picture frame around his room.

    It's mostly just him and his family.

    "Walk around the estate then. My family and the Zenin family would probably just in the living room. Feel free to walk around. The maids won't bother asking."

    You look at the two maids, whom didn't spare you one glance. They didn't say anything about you when you one step foot here...

    "Oh..." You muttered, then looking at Gojo, fully dressed in his dragonfly yakuta.

   "Am i cute?" Gojo smiled cheekily when you stared at him.

   "No." You blush slightly. Not gonna admit, he was hot in that clothing.

   Gojo smirk as he walked towards you, kissing your forehead before heading, "Be good."

  And now...You were left all alone in his room. It got boring quickly as you look around, then deciding you'll walk around.

   You got out of his room, looking around first before walking out. It was definitely very different then before.

   You look around, seeing the changes you smiled slightly.

   You walked around for about like, 10 minutes or so an decided to walked back to Gojo's room since you were too lazy to explore everything.

    You turn around before bumping into someone.

   "The fuck-" You looked up, seeing a taller male, sharp brown eyes and dyed blonde hair accented with his dark green roots.

     An arrogant grin plastered across his face as he look down at me, "And who might you be?"

    You squint your eyes, seeing he was somewhat familiar to you, "Do I know you?"

    The guy examine you back, cupping your cheeks, rather harshly, "Do I know you?"

    "You look familiar, that's all I can say." You gave him a suspicious look.

    He looked at me for a second, then smirking, "Y/n?"

   "What the fuck? So I should know you." You gasped at the same time, "Your face is familiar I just can't ring a bell."

    "We met." He smirk slightly, carelessing your cheeks, "Once."

   "We did? Sorry, I don't remember much about my childhood." You chuckled awkwardly.

   "Naoya." The guy smirk, "Ring a bell? Besides, it's okay if you don't remember me. You're my princess after all."

▬▬▬▬▬▬