Chapter 2

As the old lady made her way back to her home, which had Mid-century modern architecture with a mixture of modern designs ,with a huge backyard,the house was big ,cozy and homely .The Helen 'n' Logan's house was built with their love and the family they made together,which they live away from their city and they built their own life out there.

The Cowell's house had enough rooms to live with their children but they moved to different cities and having their own successful businesses and happy family and life. Helen always had loved her children and grandchildren unconditionally and is more than happy to live her alone life in the place where she built her own bakery with her husband, Logan and still runs it on her own accord despite their children 's pleading on enjoying her happily retired life.

Logan left the world seven years ago ,since then she manages her bakery The Crisps n Rolls alone.

Placing the things in the kitchen counter. She made her way to the room where an alarm is blaring, enough to wake up whole neighborhood. But the person is sleeping without a care of the world .

Opening her grandson's door, first thing she saw is how messy the room is , snacks packets scattered around ,game stations thrown away like he was playing all night, like never to be used after ,and the owner sprawled around the bed , as if a slight push will make him fall off the bed.

Shaking her head , she her way to him ,she can see that he barely have slept by playing games all night. "Harvey, Get up you lazy ass! And shut that stupid alarm of yours . Why bother setting one when you have no intention on waking up" .She yelled.

No matter how much she loved her grandson , she can't keep up with carelessness of him.

With this yelling,he slowly opened his eyes only to see a fuming lady with both hands on her waist and glaring at him, "get up this instant" she fumed.

He smiled lazily with half opened eyes and mummbled "Good morning to you too ,Grandma".

This earned him a smack on his back . He groaned and finally opened his eyes . "Can't you let this poor being sleep ".

"No! Now go start getting ready for your office . I will get your breakfast ready ".

" Fine . I am going. And stop being a grumpy in the morning, pumpkin!"

As much as she used to blush listening to the word 'pumpkin ' from her husband. Her grandson makes sure to tease her with it ,to rile her up.

When she was about to give him another smack he ran away to the bathroom. She smiled and made her way downstairs and starts making breakfast.

After freshing up , he hit the gym by 7.00 as he had to be at the office by 9.00 . He got ready by 8.30. And had the 'most delicious ' breakfast by his grandma.

And took out his Ducati . It's not that he doesn't own a car . He just hates being trapped in traffic . His bike makes it easier to commute to and fro from office.

❄︎❄︎❄︎

On the other hand Enola also made her way home . It had ivory walls with minimalist features , her favourite arts pieces and simple cream sofas, black lighting fixtures, and neutral rugs .Much to her character,it resembles the interiors.

After having a long and exhausting flight she chose to work rather than lazing around at home . Work is the only thing that eases her mind as well as strains it.

Keeping her stuff on the table. She made her way to the room .Which pretty much has the same design as the house . With an addition of her mini -library in the room.

She did her much needed hot water bath and relaxed her muscles. The water did soothe her headache.

Making a beeline to her huge wardrobe which had huge collection of top clothing brands from Armani to Zara. Not to mention her shoe collection which mostly had sneakers and sports shoes with a mini collection of her heels. As she prefers not to hurt her pretty ankles with her heels.

She chose a monotone brown suit and a white top to pair with. With her Channel's sneakers. Also the Dior bag to match with.

Making her way downstairs. She met Layla, her house help. She is a very sweet lady in her late 40s. Working as well as staying at her home ever since the company started. She used work in the company before , later Enola brought her home . She had a husband who died in an accident and she had no child to go to. Enola always make sure she is happy living with her as her home usually gets lonely. Ever since she started living she looked her as a mother figure. Layla also loves her as her own daughter.

She smiled and greeted her "Good morning,Layla".

She smiled back and said Good morning, sweetie". . . Pump up your sore mood with this delicious breakfast". She added and earning a playful glare back.

After breakfast , she chose her BMW 760 which she gifted herself when she made into Forbes under 30.

Igniting the engine, and making her way to her favorite Crisps n Rolls , entering the cafe ,her nostrils were hit with the caffeine, if only she could spend all day, her best part of the day, her first coffee. Moving on she placed her regular order Hazelnut Mocha Latte ,with no chocolate syrup and extra whipped cream.

Holding her coffee after taking the first sip she made her way to exit only to be collided to a hard chest which made her coffee to be spilled little on the man's shoes .

Harvey held her securely in his arms in instinct . Following her gaze ,he looked down and found his shoes stained with coffee ,his mouth twisted with grimace . His new spotless sneakers are now with found coffee spots.

Before he could say anything Enola looked up . His breath struck in his throat looking at her , the beautiful eyes that look like ocean ,the chestnut hair so wavy , the skin so smooth, the body made with perfect curves, the neck so slender , the lips so lush . Everything about her screams beauty.

Enola spoke to cut awkward silence between her and the stranger, "I 'm so-" her words were cut short when her phone buzzed . She excused herself with a curt nod and went back to car ,making way to her office.

Harvey, who was here to get the coffee for his friend, is still in a daze even after she left . He broke out of his thoughts when an arm wrapped around his shoulder and shaking it ,his cafe friend, Mika said " She left and stop scaring my daily customer by staring at her like a creep".

He rolled his eyes in response " I did not , I just helped her" . Mika chuckled and gave his usual order . Taking his order he too left for office.

❥︎Thank you for reading .

❥︎Do vote ,comment and follow.

❥︎Keep suppoting .

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆