The Magic of Friendship

=///Excerpt from Christian Broadcasting Channel,
Dated Oct. 11, 2029, 10:00 am PST. \\\=

"My fellow brothers and sisters... I always believed this day would come. And I have been warnin' y'all this for years. But today, GOD has FINALLY SPOKEN! Set your TVs or your radios to any other channel, and you'll see for yourself the DIVINE JUDGMENT and RETRIBUTION being meted out upon the Earth!

"Yes, GOD hath shown his DISPLEASURE with Humanity, and henceforth sent his ANGELS from heaven above to punish Humanity for our SIN! For our DEBAUCHERY! For our GODLESS LEFTIST GOVERNMENT! To tear down this NEW SODOM AND GOMORRAH we have created! To smite those who dare think themselves so arrogantly above His GLORY! Even now, his ANGELS marcheth, unstoppable by even man's greatest weapons! For though you may fire your slings and arrows from atop the Tower Of Babel, you can never hit GOD!

"Yes, folks, it's clear now that the RAPTURE is surely upon us! REPENT, I say! Confess your SIN! Open your hearts to JESUS while you still can! For JESUS CHRIST is our Lord and Savior, and only through him can you achieve the promise of the Heavenly Kingdom!

"And what better way is there to truly show your love and repentance before our Lord JESUS CHRIST... than to OPEN YOUR WALLETS and DONATE NOW! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, now is as good a time as any to repent, accept Jesus into your heart, and secure your place in Heaven by Our Lord's side, all of which you can do for only a small one-time payment of THREE-HUNDRED DOLLARS! Call THIS number RIGHT NOW to begin setting up your payment plan. Alternatively, we accept checks in the mail or wire transfers through Western Union at this address. QUICKLY! There may not be much time left here on Earth! Yes folks, THREE-HUNDRED DOLLARS now, or an eternity in HELL! The choice is yours!"

=///New York City, St. Regis, 2205 hours\\\=

At night in New York City accompanied by a cool breeze Princess Luna is sitting on a hotel balcony adjusting the lens on her new HQ89-Type telescope she bought from the local astronomy shop

From the information he knows from the human digital library called 'Internet', Earth's solar system has at least 8 planets (14 if you count Pluto and other dwarf planets), She was really curious about how the planet looked in a telescope, so Luna decided to try checking it out tonight.

Unfortunately, not all of these planets can be seen now because the positions of these planets are not opposite the Earth's night skyline of sight, most ordinary astronomers have to wait weeks or months to get a clear view of every planet in the Solar system. Fortunately for Luna, she doesn't have such limitations, she only needs to activate her stellar magic which she usually uses to move the moon to adjust the position of the planets in the Solar system.

After setting her telescope lens at the right resolution Luna started to use her magic, she decided to try from the smallest planet to the largest, her horn began to emit a blue aurora while her ancient magic spell began to slowly rotate the positions of the planets one by one.