Changeling problem

"Never Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight."

-Wise man

=///Back to present time, Austaillia, 1100 hours\\\=

Under Austaillia's scorching heat lies a small wooden house. If one were to look at it, it was a normal wooden house. Nothing out of the ordinary or anything like that. But, if one were to focus on who owns the home, they would be in for a pleasant surprise. This generic wooden house was home to one of Equestria's most powerful Alicorns, Sunset Shimmer, the Princess of Defense.

Inside, she sat on her soft sofa while enjoying her daily cup of coffee. Things at the time were calm because today was her day off. She had been through all kinds of things, starting from the eradication of rebels in Central Coltlombia, the Lunar schism, and to the REAF invasion of Afghaneighstan to fight against the Griffon terrorist organization called the Talonban (Equus version of the Taliban).

One of her best achievements is the prevention of an attack that occurred six years ago where nineteen members of the Griffonian Empire terrorist organization named 'Al-Aquileia' hijacked several airships and intended to crash them into the ETC (Equestrian Trade Center) Tower in Manehattan.

================================

=///Six years ago, Manehattan Sky, 1000 hours\\\=

More than a thousand feet above Manehattan, an Equestrian Airlines Beeoing 767 type passenger airship soars the skies above. Its destination previously was supposed to be somewhere in the desert, but alas, that was not the case. Fear enveloped the airship as hijackers took control of the airship hours prior, and were now making its way towards one of the famous skyscrapers of the Manehattan skyline.

Distress calls had been sent before the hijackers took over, but the Equestrian military couldn't simply shoot the airship down due to the hundreds of innocent souls on board. Luckily, since the airship was only capable of flying at a maximum speed of 135 km/h (84 mph), the Neigh York provincial government had enough time to evacuate the civilians out of the city and to notify the Equestrian central government in Canterlot about the developing situation.

Attempted negotiations with the terrorists resulted in failure, and under Princess Celestia's direct orders, they had no other choice but to authorize the deployment of a special individual to take back the airship.

That certain individual would be deployed as one of the members of the SR-034 Scout Team or now being renamed as the SF-034 Task Force.

After being briefed on the situation, Commander Sunset Shimmer sets her mind on the airship and using her special Alicorn magic, Sunset Shimmer manages to teleport herself to the airship to regain full control before it's too late.

=///Airship cockpit\\\=

"My Lord, we finally got a visual of the tower."one of the terrorists said.

"Excellent work, brother. We finally made it and we can get our revenge on the Equestrian heathens!" Lord Ashes BoneLadanen said.

The terrorist griffons aboard the airship cheered with joy as their objective would soon be achieved. The hostages on the other hand began to cry, fearing for their lives as they heard the cheers of the hijackers.

As the hijackers celebrated, Sunset Shimmer sneakily hid on the ceiling of the airship while monitoring her targets. Since she is now an Alicorn, she is sure to be able to take them down without any trouble. She also wore special armor made of enchanted titanium and armed with a Cassiterite sword, so that's a bonus.