First Casualties

=///Warning: please read back the previous page named 'i'm back...' page and 'Call of Duty first!!! <<<<<<

=///This is because I have the wrong order of uploads, the 'i'm back...' and 'Call of duty' page should be the first page, not this!\\\=

=///Meanwhile, Five kilometers from Manehattan\\\=

"Blackjack 0-3, FOX 3!"said Blackjack 0-3/Jeremy Mclaughlin as he Launched the AIM-120 AMRAAM into the Dragon

ZZZZAAAAAAAUUUUUUUPPMMMMM....

*BÅDÅ-BÖŌM*

"This is Blackjack 0-1, I'm out of missiles!" Aditya said

Aditya change his weapon settings and then switching to his General Dynamics GAU-12/U Equalizer autocanon.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

"Blackjack 0-2, FOX 2!" said Blackjack 0-2/Mohammed Williamson.

Mohammed launched his AIM-9 Sidewinder but unfortunately the missile missed the Dragon it was targeting.

FFFFFFAAAAAAUUUUUUUZZZZZZZ

As Mohammed intends to launch another one of his missile again suddenly Mclaughlin takes over his target and launches his AIM-120 AMRAAM missile first.

"Blackjack 0-3, FOX 3!" Jeremy said in coms.

*KÅ BÖŌMMM*

"WWOOOHOOOO, Yeah!!, I another one!" Jeremy cheered with joy.

"What the-, Fuck you Jeremy!, You stole my kill!!" said Mohammed in coms.

"Oh come on, don't be so sad, you can still get another target~" Jeremy answerd.

"That's not the point, what I'm saying is--..." said Mohammed before he was being cut off.

"Can you two stop talking nonsense?!!, [b]I have two bastards on my tail!![/b], so stop babbling and start helping me!!" Aditya screamed at coms.

"Ohh don't worry, i got you." answerd Mohammed.

Mohammed then launched two missiles, both AIM-120 AMRAAM and AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles at the two dragons that were chasing Aditya's jet.

ZZZZAAAAAAAUUUUUUUPPMMMMM...

KÅBÅ-BÖŌM

"Phew, Thanks for the help buddy." Aditya said

"Well, no problem bro, I've never gotten this many kills in my career, this is awesome!" Mohammed answerd.

"Yeah, when we get home I'll buy you a drink and-..." said Aditya before he was being cut off.

"GUYS WATCHOUT!!!" Jeremy screamed at coms

Before Aditya and Mohammed could react a burst of purple fiery Dragon breath shot towards their way, when both of them saw this they quickly tried to dodge it.

K

KKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

"OH SHIT!, BREAK LEFT BREAK LEFT!!." Aditya says in panic.

Both jets activated their afterburners and tried to dodge the dragon's fire breath, they both succeeded but unfortunately both of their tail wings suffered from burn marks from the blast, Aditya doesn't know what just happened but he knows that he and Mohammed are going to have both their asses kicked by the aircraft technicians.