Part 12 : Magical

Sarah's POV

He brought me to the room where I was getting ready for the performance.

He made me sit on the rotating chair in front of the mirror and took a stool sitting beside me.

He turned my chair towards him and held my wounded leg, right leg and kept it on his knee.

He lifted my gown up till knee and started rubbing my now swollen and red area gently.

"Mr. Kim, I messed up, Didn't I?"
He didn't reply but continued rubbing my ankle.

"Mr. Kim... Did I mess up?"

"No you didn't..."
He finally said, his hands continuing.
"At last you changed the choreo... I was shocked but whatever you did was better than the planned choreo. It felt like you weren't dancing for the competition. It added plus points to our performance."

"But I fell at last."

"Music had ended by that time. Judges won't count onto that."

"But what if they do?"

"I least care about this fucking competition. God Damn it!!
I care about y-"
He stopped his words and my eyes went wide.

His intense gaze meeting mine, burnt my soul.

"You must be asking, why did I push you at last?"
I said changing the topic, ready with a lie cause I can't tell him anything for now.

"No. I wanna ask... Why were you glowing?"

Crap!

"You can fool others. They think it was the colourful spotlight on you. But I know it was not the spotlight. So tell me why were you glowing?"

"No... I was-"

"I'm not gonna buy any lie of you Ms. Min."
His voice was deep husky.

I gulped down.

"I- Ahhh!"
I winced in pain as Taehyung rotated my ankle cracking some of the bones there.

I looked at my leg which now moved freely but a little stinging pain was still there.

"Is it better now?"
I nodded.

"Sorry. I needed to distract your mind so I could do it... But the question is real. Why were you glowing?"

"Umm... I..."

"Sare, Are you ok?"
I heard Hobi's voice as he entered the room along with Jisoo and Jimin.

"Yeah... I'm good."
They don't even know, I'll be healed by tomorrow. I love myself so when I touch my wound it will definitely heal up.

"I called the doctor. He'll be here in a few..."

"What? No I don't need doctors... It's alright. I'm fine."

"Doctor is gonna come here. That's it."

"No Jisoo... I guess. I'll just go home."

I was avoiding Taehyung's question. And by his cold expression, I knew he knew that I was running from his question.

And then I noticed my right leg still on his knee. Shit!
I pulled my leg back and tried to stand up but ended up stumbling and fell on Taehyung.

He held my arms securely as again our gazes met.

His eyes went to my neck, my glowing locket to be exact. I followed his gaze. Fuck!

I pushed myself back as I was held by Hobi.

"You can't even walk properly."
Hobi remarked.

"Due to heavy rain the results have been postponed... tomorrow probably."
Jimin said.