17- Charlotte ⚠️

Start from the beginning

Laying down on his side beside me lifting his hand up to my face moving the hairs that have stuck to it due to what just happened between us causes us to both be hot and sweat clinging to our bodies.

He then traces his finger down my cheek as his eyes trail over my face before connecting our eyes. "You're so fucking beautiful" he says smiling softly staring into my eyes.

I watch different thoughts pass over his eyes before they go intense and his face becomes serious "but so fucking dangerous" he says hoarsely moving his eyes away as I frown before sending him a look of confusion which he doesn't notice at first.

"What do you mean?"

He sighs before kissing my forehead and looks back at my eyes "you're dangerous because you could make any man fall down at your feet and if I'm not careful it could be me"

My eyes widen in shock then a laugh breaks from me shaking my head "no they wouldn't, I'm nothing special" I giggle moving my hand through his hair "now you for that matter could get any woman you want, you don't have to settle for anyone"

His eyes flash with amusement "is that so?"

"Yes" I mutter breath catching in my throat as his right hand begins to trail over my body as his left hands holds his head up. "Anyone would be lucky to have you" I whisper purposefully not mentioning Vivian as I don't want to ruin this moment between us.

"I'm laying naked beside a woman who isn't my partner" he states deadpan.

I sigh looking away before turning to him seriously "yes and you have always been a great husband from what I've seen and heard, even though you have been treated horribly for a few years you haven't strayed until something changed between us" i tell him "no I'm not going to pretend that what we are doing is okay because it's really fucking wrong but my point is that you haven't strayed from her until you found out all the things she has done to you. We didn't plan for this to happen it just did but anyone would be lucky to have you Michael, don't let how one person treats you make you think otherwise"

It's quiet for a few minutes making me nervous in case I annoyed or offended him, my fingers begin twitching as my nerves spike "what's your favourite colour" I blurt out makes my eyes widen and face turn red in embarrassment.

He looks down at me confused before breaking into a soft laughter

"I'm sorry I was getting nervous to your silence" I groan hiding my blushing face behind my hands.

His laughter turns to a husky chuckle as he pulls my hands from my face "sorry I was just thinking about something" he says with an amused smile and eyes.

I nod acknowledgment of what he said still to embarrassed to speak.

"Blue"

"Huh?" Looking back at his face seeing a soft smile as his hand softly cups my cheek.

"My favourite colour is blue"

My eyes widen "mines too, well midnight blue but still blue" I laugh softly leaning into his hand.

He chuckles "you're so fucking cute" he mutters before softly attaching our lips as I feel that his cock is once again rock hard pressing against my thigh.

Wrapping his arms around me he pulls me towards him as he lays flat on his back, I'm now on top straddling him our lips still attached as the kiss becomes more heated.

Mikey twists one hand into my hair pulling me tightly against him as our tongues fight for dominance until I finally give in letting out a moan reaching my hand down towards his cock wrapping my hand around it giving his length a little tug making him groan I hold him in place lifting my hips before sliding down until he is fully inside me.

"Fuck" we both groan into the kiss moving my hands to his chest, but before I can push myself up he laces his fingers with my own.

Breaking our kiss I begin to slowly move my hips forwards and back "Fuck Lottie" he groans pushing against my hands making me sit up as he matching with slow thrusts as he lets go of my hands moving his to my breast.

"Mmm mikey" I moan throwing my head back as pleasure takes over my body "you're cock feels so fucking good inside me, fuck it shouldn't feel this good"

"Jesus, Lottie" he growls sitting up slightly to take my nipple into his mouth as he tweaks the other with his finger tips. "Keep doing that he groans"

"Mmm fuck yes"

He kissing up to my neck sucking on it lightly as he groans into my ear  "fuck Lottie you feel amazing" he grunts "I like you Lottie, a lot more than I should" he whispers.

My heart swells at his declaration, heartbeat quickens as an indescribable feeling takes over my body, tremors run through my body as my Pusey begins to tingle before that too spreads all over.

"Me too mikey" I gasp "me too"

"Fuck I know I shouldn't but at this moment I don't want to worry about that I just want to enjoy this and our short times together.

I nod letting him know I understand and agree with him completely.

Then he begins kissing my lips again softly and sweetly too sweet, enough to make my heart ache. I try o ignore the feelings his kiss causes to break through the pleasure I'm feeling.

I feel my eyes begin to prick with tears as my emotions go crazy as I admit to myself this isn't fucking, this is what making love feels like, a feeling I have never felt before and will never feel with this man again.

"It's ok sweetheart" he whispers hoarsely after he broke the kiss staring at me with so many things flashing through his eyes which I don't catch due to being so caught up in my feelings and thoughts.

It's like the world has slipped away and only myself and mikey are in our own little bubble. In this moment, this beautiful kind amazing man is the only thing that exists to me as he fills my whole being.

"Do you like this?" He questions as we stare into each others eyes.

"God, mikey, yes" I moan "so much"

Closing my eyes giving into the sheer pleasure throwing my head back, though my eyes begin to sting as I can't shake the other things I'm feeling and tears continue to build.

"Look at me" he pleads in a groan "it's just us in this moment Lottie"

The hold I had on my tears break as I look into his eyes a few tears fall down my cheeks, his eyes follow the tears with a pained look.

"This mikey..." I gasp "this is dangerous" I tell him hinting at the fact he said it was me who was dangerous but what we are doing right now is so much worse.

"Cum for me lottie" he says through clenched teeth before attacking my lips with his which pushes me over the edge reaching my climax.

"Mikey" I moan into his mouth as my body shakes and tightens before falling against his chest exhausted from my orgasm along with everything we have done tonight and all the emotions I'm feeling.

"That's it baby" he grunts grabbing a hold on my waist thrusting up in a fast pace before reaching his own high.

"Lottie" he groans biting down on my bottom lip as his cock twitches before emptying his balls into my pussy.

—————————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE

What did you think?

Thank you for reading, please remember to hit that like...

Belle🤍