Chapter 40: Beacon Days

Start from the beginning

"If Salem's plan comes to fruition then we'll possibly see the fall of a kingdom. It is hard to stand by but we aren't just up against Salem's group but the Grimm that plague Remnant aswell."

The Next Day...

"Next up is Yang Xiao Long versus Mercury Black!" Port announced.

Hector and Traya were watching the match from his suite while Hector was fully armed in case something went down. He wasn't going to wait for Ozpin to say the word if he needed to kill them then he would as always take great pleasure in it.

"So who do you got your money on?" Hector asked Traya who replied,

"Is that really a question?"

"...good point..." Hector said. As the match went on Hector asked Traya.

"So the Bandit Queen... is Yang's mom? I can see the resemblance."

"Yes and quite a few similarities. It still eludes me to how she ended up with someone like Taiyang." Traya replied with a hint of confusion.

"Didn't he fuck both of his teammates?" Hector asked which Traya slowly turned her head towards Hector who then said. "Nevermind."

As they put their attention back to the screen they saw Mercury on the ground while Yang circled him a bit menacingly. Then without warning Yang punched Mercury in the leg which prompted him to yell out in pain.

"Do it with the other leg!" Hector shouted which the crowd began to boo. They then saw Atlas military personnel run up on stage and aim their guns at Yang which it showed a few more seconds of Yang being pointed at with guns before the screen went to a

We'll be back after a word from our sponsors!

'Even in this world I'm still palgued by ads.' Hector thought to himself before he said.
"So... what now?"

"Expect to head towards Beacon Academy. Since that fool Ozpin has been waiting for the fall of Vale he would want you to be with Amber." Traya replied.

"Well if the end is upon us where do you want to meet back up since we're more than likely going to be separated." Hector asked which Traya then said.

"If it comes to that then meet me in the town of Fort Beach just north Menagerie." Traya replied which Hector nodded and said.

"Just wondering, how many safehouses do you have?"

"Enough." She responded plainly before Hector's scroll buzzed.

"There it is." Hector said in a deadpan voice before seeing it was Qrow which he then answered.

"What?"

"Ozpin needs you over here for bodyguard duty."

"Ight I'll be there but it's gonna take a moment since the school is crawling with these things called news reporters"

"Heh, just don't take too long. You know what's at stake afterall right?"

At that moment Hector hangs up and says,
"If I had a dollar for every alcoholic I've met then I'd make minimum wage."

LINEBREAK

"Good to see you Bounty Hunter. I take it that is wasn't any trouble got you to get here?" Ozpin asked which Hector replied.

"You knew damn well that Beacon would be filled with people especially after Yang decided to knock Mercury's knee into the 5th dimension."

Ozpin chuckled before saying,
"That's one way of putting it. Ms. Amber is in her room on the third floor in room 19 in the foucalty building. Oh and don't bother being seen. You're under the excuse of being a visitor in Beacon."