Chapter 11: Mentor

The following morning Hector used his "civilian" outfit to look for this Huntress.

If anything he wanted to know if she was against him or just wanted to have friendly conversation.

He then came across a small door with dead plants outside in the cold with a sign that said,

DO NOT DISTURB

"How inviting."

Hector thought to himself before knocking. Which no one answered so he knocked a but louder which garnered a response.

"Who is it?!"

"The elder of this place said I should talk to you."

Hector replied politely and professionally.
Hector saw the door open to see a sorta tall elderly woman standing up straight. She wore a brown robe and nothing else too notable.

"And you're the one who many call the bounty hunter? I expected you too be taller." She said which Hector refrained from saying back,

And I expected you to be younger

But then the woman asked,
"So why are you here?"
"He just told me to talk to you. About what? Not damn clue- ah!"

Hector then abruptly was bonked in the head. He looked around to see who the hell hit him and saw a floating stick before it fell to the ground.

"No cursing, you're too young for that."

"You do realize I kill people for a living right?" Hector responded while rubbing the side of his head.

"Yes but the Atlas Academy trains soldiers so to an extent you're right. But why do you think the elder sent you here?" The woman asked which Hector responded.

"To... lend me your... wisdom? He didn't explain anything else." Hector replied shrugging at the end unsure what to say.

"I see... has he told you anything about me." The woman asked in a plain voice devoid of emotion which Hector replied,

"Just that you were very good Huntress."

"I see, if I know Mr. Bone then I know he probably wants me to train you." She replied which Hector said,

"Train? Train me?"
"Has he not told you about my title?"

"That... you launched a Atlas soldier across the crater?" Hector replied which earned him another bonk.

"Ah! Stop it!" Hector snapped before she said.

"I am She Who Wields Three."

*cricket noises

"Um... crickets live here? That's....   surprising." Hector said after awkward the silence followed by crickets.

The woman pinched the bridge of her nose before telling him to come into her home.

It wasn't anything too fancy but rather more humble. Couch, tv, kitchen, a table and such.

"Are you not aware of the best Huntsmen and Huntresses that came before the younger generations?" She asked.

"Nope, I just woke up in the forest one day. Saw the bounty for a rogue Huntsmen and thought 'why not?"

"Mmm then answer me this bounty hunter... why can't I sense your aura? I can sense auras a great distance if I really concentrate but you... you don't even 'appear' so to speak."

She Who Wields Three was once regarded as the most powerful tri wielding swordsman Remnant had ever seen. To say she was a master of the blade was an insult.

The Mad Bounty Hunter of Remnant जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें