Chapter 28 - The Party pt 2

Lucy's POV

I walked down the stairs, making sure to take my sweet time about it. Everyone in this room, was a traitor. My parents, Aunt Bella, they all knew..

"Smile, darling." My father said under his breath. It sounded more a warning or command than anything else.

The Christmas tree my parents had bought was gorgeous, the lights floated magically around the tree like fairies. The ornaments -of course- weren't put on by us, my father doesn't do stuff like family bonding. Instead, our house elves did it. The star atop it glistened, I was surprised my dad even bothered to put a star on it, considering his hair was white enough to glow brighter than it.

My brother approached me with a cocky grin, "Hello there." (A/N: Draco in his Obi Wan Kenobi Era and we love it)

"What do you want, ferret." I snapped.

"Oooh. I see someone didn't get to do her 76 step skin care routine this morning."

"We all know you have an 80 step hair routine."

Draco brush a hand through his hair. I mean, as long as he's not using the whole container of gel...

Here I am, turning 12, and not knowing what in Merlin's name is going on in this place.

I stepped outside, and noticed a white owl. "Hedwig!" I ran over to the her. She had a white letter tied to her foot. I quickly took the letter, carefully as to not harm Harry's owl.

I opened the letter, quicker than I had ever done anything before.

"Dearest, Lucy.

I'm quite worried, I haven't gotten a letter from you for a while. Is everything alright? I sure hope the party isn't too bad, I know how much you hate attention."

I could sense the sarcasm in his voice, I hated being at the part, yes, but not for the reason Harry thought.

"Please write back soon, we're all excited to see you back at Hogwa-"

Before I could read anymore, a pale hand snatched the letter, "Drac- uh oh." It wasn't Draco... the man I looked up at wore a black suit with long platinum blonde hair his other hand was on a snake cane. "Hi... dad..."

"Harry... Potter?"

"Dad, I'm sorry it was just..."

"I don't want to hear it, Lucia."

He was reading the letter *shit, I didn't finish it*

"'Me, Ron, and Hermione... all miss you..'" he read and looked at me for an explanation.

I was in deep doo doo. (A/N: Me wondering how the British say doo doo without falling on the floor laughing)