Chapter 10 - Draco's Arm

Lucy POV

Later that day at lunch, I was able to sneak away from Pansy and Blaise to sit with the Gryffindors, "Good afternoon, my favorite gingers!" I said turning to the Weasleys "Hello, 'Mione!" I said said before sitting next to Harry "Hello, Scarhead." Harry looked at nme "Your brother calls me that, you know?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, please don't take it like that. I-"

"No, it's fine, you say it perfectly."

I blushed, how is this guy so humble! I mean Draco told Harry was a spoiled brat who didn't care about anyone.

Minutes later my brother strutted into the Great Hall, his arm bandaged and in a sling. You have to be joking, Draco is such a✨ Drama Prince ✨ A bunch of  Slytherin kids ran over and crowded around him.

"Draco, are you alright?"

"Malfoy, what happened?"

"Make way! I heard Pansy shout, nobody responded, "MOVE!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, everyone went quiet and Pansy made her way to through the walkway the students had made to Draco, she grabbed Draco's "good" arm and pulled him through the crowd sitting him down at the table next to her and across from Zabini. "Does it hurt terribly Draco?" she asked, what a kiss up, "It comes and it goes, wont possibly be able to do my homework for weeks," Pansy was now stroking his bandaged arm, and I'm pretty sure I just threw up inside my mouth. "Madam Pomfrey claimed another minute or two and I could have lost my arm." I saw Draco wink at Crabbe and Goyle, who were sitting to the right of him, when Pansy looked away.

"He's really laying it on thick isn't he?" Ron grumbled from across the table. I nodded, "Yes he tends to do that." I whispered back.

"What do we have after this Mione?" Ron asked, clearly just wanting to leave. "Defense Against the Dark Arts, I'm pretty sure." she replied

"HE'S BEEN SIGHTED!!!" A kid ran into the hall yelling, "Seamus, calm down." Ginny soothed.

"Who? Seamus, who?" Harry asked, somewhat urgently, "Sirius Black!" He replied as everyone rushed over to the newspaper he was holding. I stayed back, trying to think of where I had heard that name before. "Dufftown?" Hermione said looking at the paper and snapping me out of my trance. "That's not far from here!" She noticed

Before I could say anything I heard Draco arguing with Blaise about Lord knows what! "I told you, specifically, not to let her go near those- those Gryffindorks!"

Hearing this I had to walk over to him to scold him for yelling at Zabini.

"She got away when I was talking with Pansy, I swear Draco, it's not my fault!" Zabini pleaded, Draco grabbing his collar with one hand. He pulled his wand out and pointed it at him, (What I said earlier about him being a Drama King?)  I stomped over and slapped his hand down and took his wand, stepping between them before the madness continued. "He's telling the truth, Draco, I ran off after lunch." I yelled, he snatched his wand from me and flinched.

Professor McGonagall walked in, she must have heard everything because she announced "Draco Malfoy, please come with me." Her voice serious and stern. Draco sneered at Zabini then looked at me "You should be glad I love you," He whispered, I had no idea where this was going because I had just gotten mad at him, "but believe you me, Father is going to hear about this." His voice sent chills up my spine, he turned and left with Professor McGonagall.

I sat down by Harry again and he placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder "Good job standing up to Malfoy, not many people can do that." I smiled, still quite nervous about what Draco had said, but I don't have time to worry about that, I was going to Defense Against the Dark Arts, Harry told me that it was pretty fun if the lesson was interesting enough I decided to put the fight, if you could even call it that, behind me. "Bloody hell! You're brave Lucy Malfoy!" Ron said taking a bite of a turkey leg. I laughed as the bell chimed, signalling lunch was done. I collected my belongings and we all made our way to class.