\|/ 𝙏𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

Hiccup and you were riding on top of Toothless and Feint, Feint being to Toothless' left, the four of you flying over water.

Hiccup was testing out the tail mechanisms for Toothless' prosthetic tail.

"Okay, bud. We're gonna take this nice and slow." Hiccup said, smiling at you quickly before looking at the sheet of paper. "Here we go. Here we go. Position... three... no, four."

Hiccup locked his foot in, toothless looking back as the tail fin opened, toothless beginning to fly through the clouds as Feint followed.

"Something tells me this might not end well in Hiccup's favour." You said, grinning as Feint roared at you in agreement, gliding along the sky.

Toothless settled a little as Hiccup looked back at the tail, then forward.

"Alright, it's go time. It's go time." Hiccup said.

He began to dive with Toothless, Feint immediately following, mirroring Toothless' movements for him.

"Come on, buddy! Come on, buddy!" Hiccup yelled.

You watched as you ducked a little, not to get hit with as much wind.

Feint continued flying next to Toothless, roaring happily as she was finally able to feel the water as she flew again.

The two dragons went under a sea-stack, Hiccup and you looking up at the birds who were there too before looking forward again.

Riding dragons was... probably one of your favourite pass-times now. (I see u Shifters)

"Yes, it worked!" Hiccup said happily.

You and Feint went around a sea-stack, getting ahead of toothless as Feint turned a little, catching herself with her wings.

You watched as Hiccup made toothless slam into the sea-stack from previously, toothless roaring in annoyance.

"Sorry!" Hiccup apologized to Toothless.

Feint turned a little to level with Toothless, but completely missing the rock toothless slammed into.

Couldn't blame the dragon, he was flying with a prosthetic tail fin.

"It was my fault!" Hiccup said.

Toothless slapped Hiccup with his nub, before roaring at Feint, the two picking up speeds a little as Toothless roared.

"Come on, Hiccup, cut the dragon some slack and try to avoid rocks!" You joked, laughing a little as you sat up.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it, Toothless. Position four- uh- three." Hiccup said.

Toothless began to fly higher, climbing the skies as Feint did the exact same thing, toothless sticking his tongue out happily.

You watched happily, Feint roaring as she let toothless get ahead of her.