\|/ 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. \|/

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

You and Hiccup were currently walking in the woods to go see Feint and Toothless, and you and him were almost there.

You heard a girl's voice along with the sound of a tree slicing and you froze in place, before hiccup did the same.

You looked over and saw Astrid holding an axe to you and Hiccup, her eyes widening at the sight of the both of you.

Oh no.

Hiccup looked to you and then Astrid before beginning to move away, and you quickly did the same as if nothing happened.

This wasn't good.

You and Hiccup went behind a rock and deeper into the woods.

"That was a close one." You told Hiccup.

"She's never gonna let us live it drown." Hiccup replies, beginning to run towards the crater where Feint and Toothless should be.

You followed him quickly before sliding down into the cave on one of the rocks.

"Morning, Feint! Toothless!" You said, waving to both the white and black dragons.

Feint roared at you and ran over, stopping herself just in front of you to sniff the fish you had, before Toothless waited for hiccup to come over to him.

You had a saddle for Feint to try on, one that was more modified to suit her.

"Can I put this on you?" You asked, earning a rose in response as she tucked her wings in, moving the nubs on her head.

You smiled at her, watching hiccup go to Toothless to attach something to his prosthetic tail fin before working on the saddle.

After adjusting the buckle to the bottom a little, you made sure to straighten it out, Feint having her head in the basket of fish you had brought for her, keeping her distracted.

You went adjusted the saddle, looking back at Hiccup every now and then.

|~| Time Skip |~|

Currently, Hiccup was riding on Toothless with a rope attached to a wooden stump, testing out the tail as you were stood beside Feint.

You and her were watching both of them as the wind began to pick up.

Hiccup locked his foot into the boot of the saddle, and Toothless was dropped onto the ground immediately.

Toothless looked back at Feint happily, the two giving each other roses before you held a thumbs up to hiccup, hiccup smiling brightly in return.

Hiccup smiled as if he hadn't smiled ever.

Huh.

Hiccup got distracted, and when the wind picked up, Toothless went up again.

Too much.

Toothless lost his balance a little which sent him flying back with hiccup on his back, You laughing in return.

|~| Time Skip |~|

It was currently nighttime in berk, so you and Hiccup stood in front of a hut, leaned back against the wood that was there.

Feint and toothless were behind that hut, having been snuck in by you and Hiccup.

"Hiccup. Y/n." A Viking said, nodding as he walked by with a torch.

You nodded back as hiccup waved, before Toothless immediately came out and began to be guided by hiccup towards the smithy.

"Let's go, Feint!" You whispered to her.

She stood out in the dark of the village, being a little glittery and also being an all white dragon against what mostly seemed black.

You guided her to the smithy behind toothless, quickly letting them both inside cautiously before Toothless threw a basket of fish on the ground.

Hiccup began to adjust his saddle a little as Feint sat beside Toothless, the two simply looking at each other fondly as you leaned back against the wall.

"Hiccup? Y/n? You guys in there?" You heard Astrid say.

Whoops.

Toothless and Feint's head snapped in the direction of her voice, you and Hiccup doing the same thing.

You held both Toothless and Feint back before hopping out of the smithy with Hiccup to speak with Astrid.

"Astrid. Hey. Hi, Astrid. Hi, Astrid. Hi, Astrid." Hiccup said awkwardly.

"Hiccup, be quiet." You sighed, rolling your eyes.

You looked over and saw a stunned sheep.

That sheep saw Feint and Toothless.

"I normally don't care what people do, but you two are acting weird. More Hiccup than you, Y/n." Astrid said, before her eyes fell on Hiccup. "Well, weirder."

You felt yourself get tugged back and thrown onto Feint's saddle, seeing toothless do the same thing with Hiccup.

Both dragons nodded at each other and bounded out of the smithy, leaving Astrid hanging and in a situation that put you and Hiccup on her list of people she'd have to confront about a couple things later.

"Hiccup, you really have to learn how to be better under pressure!" You told him, feeling Feint begin to fly alongside Toothless.

Toothless roared in amusement at Hiccup.

"Shut up, Toothless." Hiccup frowned, shaking his head.

Toothless, Feint and you laughed at him all together, Feint and Toothless making some sort of bellowing sound as Hiccup rolled his eyes in utter annoyance at the three of you.