no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get taehyung out of his mind. his body, his face, his words. everything about the man reeled him in and it just wasn't fair that it was him of all people.

the guy that stomped on his feelings as if they were worthless.

sadly, he did want to have a talk with taehyung about reincarnation. to admit, it would be interesting to talk about something they were both so passionate about. but, he couldn't do that.

he's done good at ignoring taehyung until recently. something about the way he looked so cute sitting on the couch with his knees hugged to his chest did something to his heart. it made him want to sit on the couch and maybe engage in conversation with everyone.

he just hoped taehyung didn't see his stolen glances.

it was so stupid, his little crush. he had a schoolboy crush on a man that wants nothing to do with him. he pushed him away, and yet, he still craved for him. badly.

"fuck." jungkook sighed and sat up to close his songbook, throwing it on the floor.

he needed to distract himself. surely, there was something in this old house that would distract him from his thoughts.

as he stood up from his bed, he realized it was pitch dark outside. the day seemed to pass by in a blur.

he walked out of his room, his hopes of taehyung being asleep met as he walked into the living room to see the male laying on his back on the couch with his head turned to the side, his arm laying on his stomach.

cute.

jungkook shook his head and walked to the kitchen, trying to find something to maybe observe or play with.

maybe he could explore. maybe even go exploring outside, but even he knew how dangerous that was.

as he was about to just give up and walk back to his room, a low mumble stopped him.

pausing, he listened to hear more mumbles.

"no... no...."

he turned back around to see taehyung mumbling and turning in his sleep, obviously in some nightmare.

he should turn around. he should turn around and not care, and go back into his room. he should ignore this.

but, his legs defied his mind as they brought him to stand next to taehyung, staring over him as he began to tremble.

"taehyung?" jungkook whispered.

leave him, jungkook. he thinks you're pathetic. leave him and his stupid nightmares.

"please, kai..... please don't....." taehyung tossed his head from side to side.

jungkook did nothing but stare in silence at the male beneath him. he didn't realize taehyung's nightmares were this bad. whatever kai did to taehyung and his friends, it must have been real traumatizing.

"jungkook..... please, don't go...."

jungkook widened his eyes at the mention of his name and watched tears roll down taehyung's cheeks.

jungkook, please don't go.

why was taehyung dreaming about him? especially since he was the one that pushed jungkook away?

what did that mean? don't go? what was he dreaming about?

"no!" taehyung's voice rose in pitch, making jungkook jump.

finally moving, jungkook got on his knees and began to shake taehyung's shoulders, "taehyung!"

taehyung abruptly arose from his position, sitting up with a bewildered look in his eyes. he frantically looked around the room, his eyes calming down at seeing jungkook kneeling in front of him.