ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 31 𓄼

I love the fusions sm man, they're so scrunkly and squishy.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

BLAZE WENT TO CHECK ON SOLAR. The fire wielder knocked on his door, wondering why there was no answer.

The fire wielder furrowed his brows, holding on the doorknob.

"I'm coming in Solar! You better not be sulking because Duri's not here!"

He warned, receiving no response once more. This is making him lose his patience, forcibly opening the door to find no one.

The fire wielder was visibly confused, the room was clean, too clean for his own liking.

"Solar? This ain't funny, come out!"

Blaze was in a panic, he then realized something. Last night, he saw a cloaked figure heading to where the ships were.

He then realized that was Solar, his jaw dropped as he felt his soul sink to the bottom of his feet, running to where Ice was.

"AIS! AISSS! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

He yelled, running at each hallway just to get himself into the infirmary where Ais and Taufan were.

The two stared at their fiery brother with confusion. Ais furrowed his brows as he went to Blaze.

"Blaze, I get that it's morning, but what are you yelling about!?" -Ais

"It's Solar! He left the station, he left!"

Blaze yelled at Ais who lightly gasped, Taufan looked at Blaze in shock, wondering why Solar would leave.

"Why didn't you stop him the moment you saw him?" -Ais

"I was scared! I thought it was a ghost!"

Blaze looked at Ice who looked down at him with a blank look on his face.

Taufan fell silent as he facepalmed, Blaze mentally cried to himself wishing he didn't tell why.

"Let's not report this to the commander... this plan needs to go smoothly." -Ais

"Alright... I'll keep my mouth shut!" -Blaze

"You better do that or I will seriously punch you with an ice gauntlet." -Ais

"But the thing is, do you know why he left?"

Taufan asked as the Temper Duo went to his side. The wind wielder sighed, holding on his blanket.

"We don't know, but we have to trust him." -Ais

"He didn't even tell us about it! Is he going to interfere?" -Blaze

"I don't know... let's just hope for the best, alright?" -Ais

"Alright..."

━━・❪ ・━━

MEANWHILE, Solar was listening to music while the ship went to its destination, he wrote down a few things before continuing the plan.