ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 5 𓄼

Oh dear, temper duo!!

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

AFTER DURI AND SOLAR'S MATCH, there was nothing much to do. Ais was laying down on his bed, as usual, meanwhile, Blaze is punching the punching bag to exert stress.

"HIYAH!"

Blaze then punched the bag so hard it flew to the wall, Ais jolted up as he looked at Blaze and then at the bag.

"Damnit, Blaze! I was going to sleep!" -Ais

"Not my fault, I just wanted stress relief!"

Blaze and Ais glared at each other, sticking their tongues as they crossed their arms and looked away.

"Tch... I'm heading out.. do whatever you want."

Ais scoffed as he left the room with his whale, Blaze rolled his eyes as he grabbed the punching bag and threw it out the window.

"ARGH! BLAZE!!" -Halilintar

"Whoops.."

━━・❪ ・━━

AIS WAS IN THE PARK, sitting on the bench as he pulled his whale close.

"Ais? Is that you?"

Ais looked up to see Fang who was walking toward him. He sighed, patting the empty seat beside him.

Fang sat down as he relaxed, now the two of them were stuck in a quiet atmosphere.

"So.. anything interesting happening lately?"

Fang asked as he looked at Ais, the boy nodded as Fang tilted his head, wanting to know more.

"Well... Fang. Do you know about a planet named 'Olympus'?"

Ais looked at Fang with a serious face, the shadow manipulator held his chin.

"As far as I remember... I only heard rumors of that said planet. Although, I can ask my brother for more information."

Fang replied, looking at the water wielder.

"I see... thank you. Please share what you have learned with me."

Ais stated as Fang nodded in reply, leaving the two of them back in the quiet atmosphere.

'Damnit, how do I start a conversation!'

Fang screamed in his head as Ais looked up at the blue sky, blocking the sunlight from his eyes.

"Say... Fang. What would you do if your brother turned evil?"

Fang's eyes widened a bit but kept his composure, looking at Ais who was looking up.

"Well... I would do anything to save him. Even though it meant hurting him then, I will. Although, I don't like the idea of hurting him at all."