Day 23: 📚book date📚

Ships: Milliot and Saisy (double date)
Ages: 17 (2021)
Daisys POV~

The four of us are in waterstones, a lot of our favourite stores. We all pick up a book we've been wanting to read. I picked up 'Love Frankie by Jacquline Wilson'.

I sit in the park and we are on two benches. Me and my boyfriend share one together. I lay my head on his chest and open my book. I read the first line and I already love this book.

I finish one chapter when Sean taps my shoulder and offers me one of his earbuds.
"Our playlist?", I whisper to him.
"The one and only my love,", he whispers back.
I put the earbud in and give him a quick kiss before finishing my book.

Sean started reading his book which was a comic. I'm not sure which one but he seemed to be enjoying.

>>>>>>

I had just finished my book. I look over and see that Sean finished his about five minutes ago and was just listening to the music. I turn my head and see Milly and Elliot. The light pink haired boy was casually reading his book while his girlfriend had fallen asleep on him. He puts down his book.
"Milly fall asleep?", Sean's asks the boy.
"Yeah,", he replies, "She fell asleep a few minutes ago.".

He kisses her head and she wakes up a little.
"How long was I asleep for,", she rubs her eyes.
"Just a few minutes,", her boyfriend smiles.
"Hey guys,", Milly turns towards us, sitting herself up on the bench.
"Hi!", I reply to her.
"Do yous want to go get a coffee,", she asks us, "There's a really good coffee shop me and Elliot really like just down the road.".

"Sure!", my boyfriend replies. We all sit up and we all start walking off. I feel the warmth of my boyfriends hand as our arms swing. Milly makes a joke and we all start laughing on our way towards the shop. The path was quite cobbled and had a few bumps. I nearly tripped a few times but Sean had catches me.

(The end 'cause idk what to write)