Day 18: 🎉Birthday Party🎉

Ships; Ljsm (mainly Jailey) + platonic Milo
and Bethany
Ages: All oldies 19, Bethany 11, Milo 15
(Same au as the pp days)
Jakes POV~

Its the 18th of October but Zander and us are going away for his birthday in two days and he's really busy the other days so it's the only time we can get a party for Zander. Me, Hailey and Luke have planned it for him at our local community centre. We decorated it this morning so it starts at 7pm with no last minute mistakes.

It's now 6pm, me and my girlfriend are getting ready at my house as we are moving out in a month and she brought Bethany over to play with Milo. Bethany was already in her party outfit where-as Hailey already has a lot of her clothes at mine for when she sleeps over. It feels like she has more clothes in my wardrobe than mine. She came to mine as she wanted to give Zander and Luke a little space if you know what I mean. Even better though, Micheal and Shannon were on a 'walk' (aka getting the cake) so they were alone.

Me and Hailey were basically alone because my mom was busy on Night Shift like usual. She's a doctor so I don't really blame her. Me and Hailey get dressed for the party. She's wearing this beautiful black dress with a pearl necklace and she's definitely not wearing her so she's wearing so black plimsoles; she is pregnant! I'm just wearing my favourite polo shirt, some plain jeans and a pair of black trainers. I don't think I'll bring a jacket but if I do it'll be a bomber jacket as my iconic jacket is getting a little small.

"Baby are you ready?", she asks me as I button up my trousers.
"Yeah,", I smile at her. I go over to her and give her a hug. She puts her head in my shoulder. I can tell she's worried.
"Hailey stop worrying,", I say, "Tonight is gonna be perfect!".
"I know it is but what if something goes wrong?", she mumbles into my shoulder.
"It won't,", I put my head into hers, "Because you have planned it.".

- knock knock -

"Come in,", I reply turning my head, keeping it on my girlfriend's. Two children open the door.
"Hey are you guys ready?", Milo asks, "It's nearly 6:30 and I know Hailey will want to go early just incase.".
"Yeah just finished!", Hailey smiles exiting the hug, "You ready Milo?".
"Yeah, we've just been finishing the end of the film we were watching,", he answers.
"Sounds fun,", I reply, "What film?".
"Parent Trap,", Bethy jumps, "My fav!".

We leave the house. I lock the door and slide the door under the mat for my mom to get in after her shift as we are sleeping at Hailey's tonight but I already packed mine and Milo's bag and put them in the back of the car. We all hop in the car, the two kids in the back and we head for the centre. It only 5 minutes away but I don't want to walk on the way home and Hailey says she wants to drive anyways because she won't have long until she can't as she's having her baby. We find the gender out in two months and I actually can't wait!!

>>>>>>>

5 minutes later - Hailey's POV~

Jakes parked up out the centre. Everyone gets out of the car. Jake locks the car and hands me the keys, "Here you are princess.".
"Thank you prince,", I smile.
"No problem,", he holds my hand and we walk in as the other two are bickering about who's the better twin in parent trap: Haley or Annie.

We go inside and see a huge cake on the table. It had the number 19 on a stick. It was beautiful! Sharon and Micheal went back home but had left a note next to the cake.

"Hailey if you are reading this, I've went home too pick up the boys and will arrive at 7:15. Please can you sort the drinks and put the Diet Coke I left for you and Bethy in the fridge. Thanks!      -Mom"

"DIET COKE!", Bethy shouts, excited. Luke, Jake and I had made a mini bar out of the kitchen but we brought Zander's old skincare mini fridge that he bought awhile ago. He has a new one now as it's "nesasary".  Me and Jake find the cans of coke.
"Can you two put them in the mini fridge?", he asks.
"Of course!", they smile and walk of with multiple cans in their hands.

"Do we need to do anything else?", I ask.
"To kiss me,", he replies stands directly in front of me.
"Mhm,", I get closer to him, chests touching.
"Of course it's on the note,", he smiles.
"Show me then,", I hand him the note. He grabs a pen out of his jacket and scribbles down something on the paper. He then hands it back to me and points at what he wrote:"Hailey has to kiss the handsome man infront of her".
"Where is he? Because I don't see him,", I say.
"Shut up,", I laugh at him. He leans in towards me and I give him a  passionate kiss.

You know it gets awkward because we get carried away and make out for a little. We didn't even notice Milo and Bethany come in until we hear, "Oops", and then walking away.
We break away because of that and just laugh it off. I get my phone from my pocket (AS THE DRESS ACTUALLY HAS POCKETS FOR ONCE) and read the time. It was 7pm so Milly, Elliot, Daisy and Sean should be hear anytime soon.

-door opening-

"Hey where you guys at?!", Milly shouts.
"We're here,", Milo greets them, "The love birds are too busy making out in the kitchen.".
"WATCH IT MILO,", I scream at him, running out of the kitchen towards him, "DONT GET ON THE WRONG SIDE OF A PREGO LADY!".
"Yes ma'am.". Jake walks over to him and whispers something in his ear (later he told me that he said "Imagine being scared of Hailey")

"Luke messaged me just now that he's gonna be here in five,", my boyfriend smiles and hugs me from behind.
"Okay lets get ready in the hall,", I smile.

We all head over to the hall and go to this big table where the cake is layed out.
"Luke's outside!", Jake quickly speaks."Everyone Hide!", I shout and we all duck under the table.

-the door opens-

"Why are we here?", I hear the mumbles of Zander.
"Because I wanted to check it out for Christmas,", his boyfriend replies, "Let's go into the hall!". And by the sounds of it, Luke dragged him into because all we heard was Zander screaming saying he that he didn't want to go to the hall.

"3, 2, 1,", Milly whispers as Luke turns on the light.

To be continued....(Pt2 soon)