Day 8: 💜🧡Proposal preparation🧡💜 pt1

Ships: Lander obvs
Ages: 19 for both of them, Hailey and Jake
(They live in the Uk)
Luke's POV~

It's 21 days until Zander birthday and this year I'm gonna do something different. I'm gonna propose to him. I've never proposed to anyone and for Zander it's got to be just perfect. Because if it's not, he won't be as happy as he wanted to be and I can't let that happen.

I'm at work and I'm on my lunch break. I decided I'm going to propose to my love on the 13th of October because this year it's on a Friday and it's just something that Zander would love. I don't know where to do it so I go to message Hailey to ask her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hails <333

Me: HAILEY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!
Hails: WHAT HAPPENED!
Me: NOTHING ITS MEEE
Hails: WHAT?! EXPLAIN
Me: YK HOW ITS FRIDAY 13th THIS FRIDAY
Hails:YHHH
Me: WELL I THINK IM READY TO
Well
Propose
Hails: OMGGGGG
ARE YOU ACC????
Me: YEAH BUT IDK WHERE TO DO IT
Hails: WAIT!!
Come over to mine tonight
Me: Okayyy
How do I do that with Zander?
Hails: Just say you went to go see a friend
Me: Alr see you later
Hails: See ya

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5 hours later

I just finished work and I get in my car. I check my phone and see Zanders message. I tell him 'I'm going to a friends house and im bringing takeaway home'. I turn of my location and put my phone down. Hailey's house is near by so it was only a 15 minute drive. I park in her driveway and I see the tv on in the sitting room. I walk up to the door. . .

-Knock knock-

I can hear Hailey shouting for Jake to grab the dog as she opens then door.
"Hey Luke! Come on in,", she welcomes me in.
I walk through the door and start taking my shoes off, she hugs me while I'm doing this.
"ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA PROPOSE TO MY BROTHER!", she screams so loud.
"Woah calm it,", I say grabbing my ears, "Your pregnant remember?".
"Oh yeah,", she laughs, "Oh well come sit down and we will plan it all out perfectly.".

I sit down in the sitting room, leaving my phone in my pocket. Hailey takes a seat next to me and Jake sits next to her.
"I'm gonna grab us some beers for you boys and get the laptop,", Haileys stands up.
"Okay,", Jake kisses her and she walks away.

"Sooo, your asking Zander?", Jake asks me.
"Yeah I am,", I reply, "I'm pretty nervous.".
"There's no need to be worried,", Jake pats my shoulder, "He's obsessed with you.".
"I hope so,", my legs starts to shake.

Hailey comes in with 2 bottles of beer, a glass of water for her on a tray and the laptop in the other hand, "Lets get searching!".

I remember a place Zander had mentioned to me, apparently he'd been wanting to go for awhile. It was this grunge town. It had a cat and dog cafe but also some really cool shops. But he mentioned one bit in particular.

The place had a really nice river!

I know a river sounds weird but me and Zander love walking by rivers. Even when I asked him out there was a river next to the park. There are normally ducks there as well, so we will bring some bread from home and feed them it.

I mention it to Hailey and we find a hotel. It wasn't too much so we buy too rooms, one for me and Zander and one for her and Jake to surprise him. I check my phone and see the time. I'd been too hers for about 2hours.

"I better get home,", I say seeing that he's messaged me, "He'll be worried.".
"Okay, bye!".

I'm sorry it's late. It's 8:00pm so it's still today. I just finished writing it lol.

669 words