Day 6: 🍁Pumpkin spiced latte🍁

Ships: Lander
Ages: Luke 21, Zander 20
Luke's POV~

I'm exhausted. Zander woke me up at 7:30 on a weekend just to go get a pumpkin spiced latte. A 20 OLD MAN!!!! He's lucky I love him as much as I do because I'm now in the car next to him on the way to Starbucks.

"Love you honey,", my love says.
"You lucky your engaged,", I speak.
"Sorry i woke you up from your sleep,", he apologises, "But I'll buy you any drink you would like.".
"REALLY?!?!", I shout, excited to buy one.
"Yeah," , he replies, "And a cake pop.".
"Never mind im Lucky im Engaged.".

We arrive at Starbucks and go through the drive through. Loads of people would be here as Zanders precious drink has just came on the menu again but not many people live in the area so there was only 5 people in drive through. Zander is on his phone messaging people. I briefly glance at it and sees he's messaging his sister Hailey.
"I told Hailey that I'd drop her and Jake of a drink while we are here,", my boyfriend looks up to me.
"Alright that's fine,", I reply, "What would they like?".
"They both just want an iced latte,", he replies. We pull up to the speaker.

"Hello! My name is Kira how can I help you?", I heard through the speaker.
"Hi, could I get a pumpkin spiced latte, two iced lattes, a caramel espresso, two cake pops and a pupachino please .".
"Yes and what types of cake pops would you like and what is the name for the order?".
"The name is Luke. A chocolate and strawberry cake pop if you don't mind.".
"Not at all, is there anything else?".
"Nope I think that's everything!".
"That will be $18.25, if you could pay it at the next window please.".

I continue driving and I get to the next window. There is a man there who looks about 30 or something. "Hi there is your order under the name of Luke?", he ask me.
"Yeah, that's the one,", I smile at as Zander puts his card into my hand .
"If you could put the card into this machine for me,", he flips the machine around towards me.
"Of course,", I slide the card into the machine.
"If you could drive a long to the next window.".

I start driving down and see a very familiar girl in the window with my order.
"Oh hi there Luke! Hi Zander,", Milly smiles at us, "As soon as I saw your name and there was an pumpkin spiced latte I knew it was you.".
"Yeah,", I chuckle, "Zander woke me up early.".
"Poor Luke, anyways here are you drinks,", Milly gives us the drinks through our car window, "I'll catch up with you later.".
"Bye Mills!", Zander says as I drive away.

I pull up to a parking bay at the side of the road and sort the drinks out. "Here is your latte,", I smile at my fiancé.
"Thanks hunny,", he gives me a quick kiss.
"I don't know what you were so bothered about,", I mutter under my breath.
"What was that,", Zander was confused.
"I didn't say anything.".

I take a sip of my amazing drink and quickly eat my cake pop.
"Why did you get too?", Zander ask.
"One for Chloe to drop in.".
"Aww, such a thoughtful uncle,", he awwws.
"Shush,", I look over to him.

I pull out of the bay and start heading towards our house. When I get there, I hop out the car and quickly put the lead on Jupiter,our dog, and bring him into the car. "Babe can you feed him his pupachino?".
"Of course,", Zander smiles and grabs the cup.
I continue driving two streets down towards Hailey's house. We drive down the street and I park up next to their house. I get out the car and unplug Jupiter from his seat. I hold my boyfriends hand and our arms swing on our way to the front door.

-ding dong-

I press the doorbell and Zander had put his head on my shoulder. Hailey had opened the door and Jake was behind with Chloe in his arms. I had the rest of the order in my hands.
"Come on in,", Mrs Sterling waves her hands towards herself.
"Here's your two iced lattes and a cake pop for our little Chloe,", I smile handing her the bag as I take my shoes off.
"How much do I owe you?", She asks grabbing her purse from a draw.
"Nothing Hails,", Zander says, "It's on the house.".

We go into the sitting room and sit down to enjoy our drinks. Zander has one sips of his.
"I hate this,", he looks down at the cup in disgust. This happens every year.
"Why'd you get it every year then?", Jake rolls his eyes at him.
"Because it tells me it's autumn officially.".
He did have a fair point.

We continue talking and Chloe kept giggling at Zander for ordering a drink he hates. She was sitting on his fathers lap. She was so cute and little. Her little giggles were adorable!

I may be late posting this but it's still October 6th! It's 7:30ish in Britain so it's not as bad as 11:00pm.
Bye!

895 words