Day 5: 💜🤍Uncle Milo🤍💜 (pt2 of Cookie making)

Ships: Jailey
Ages: Same as pt1
Warning: Drinking, vaping and extreme kissing, if you don't like this skip this one shot.
(They are in the uk for this au bc American parents would not encourage child drinking)
-Very long one-shot but I didn't want to make it three parts-
Hailey's POV~

Chloe had just walked away and the film had ended.

- Knock Knock -

"Can you answer the door,", Jake looks at me.
"Yes,", I roll my eyes, "Go tell Chloe and George to come downstairs.".
"Will do,", he stands up, gives me a quick peck on the lips and walks of. I stand up and head towards the door. I open it to see Milo smiling, "Hey Milo.".
"Hi Hailey!", he says. I don't see why Jake hates him, "I got the kids some sweeties while I was at the shop.".
"I'm sure they'll be grateful,", I say, "They've been really excited to see you.".

"UNCA MILO!!!!", a little excited voice shouts running towards us while Milo comes into the house.
"Hi George!", Jakes brother says while hugging George. Jake comes up behinds me and hugs me. "Hiya babe,", he says into my shoulder.
"Hey,", I reply, "Where's Chloe?".
"She'll be coming down soon, Just finishing her call with your brother.".
"I'll be two minutes,", I say to everyone, "I'm going to get Chloe.".
"Don't leave me alone with this dummy,", my love whispers into my ear.
"I won't me long.".

I head upstairs and walk into my daughters room. "Hi mam,", she smiles still on call.
"Uncle Milo's here,", I say.
"Hails leave us be,", Zanders voice coming through the phone, "She's telling me the drama.".
"Zander I will actually kill you,", I roll my eyes.
"Love you too,", he replies.
"Luke help me out here,", I beg.
"Zander hun you've been on with Chlo for 4 hours maybe you should have a break,", his boyfriend says.
"I thought you were on my side?", Zander looks at him with disappointment.
"I am but we can watch a film together if you want,", Luke smiles.
"I'll call you tonight if you want Uncle Zander,", Chloe buts in.
"Fine,", he rolls his eyes, "Bye Chlo and Hails.".
"Bye.".

"Come on then Chlo,", I say, "We've got cookies to make.". We walk down the stairs to see George, Milo and Jake talking in the sitting room. Both having a bottle of beer.
"Jake do we have VKS in the fridge?", I shout.
"Yeah, I put some in for you before,", He shouts back, "Your favs.".
"Thanks love,", I shout back. I look over to Chloe, "I had my first drink when I was your age, do you want one?".
"Yeah! Thanks mam,", she hugs me. That'll keep her happy for now I hope.

"I'm going outside with Milo can you get the ingredients out hun?", Jake asks as I come in to the sitting room.
"Yeah of course!", I reply and head to the kitchen, "Come with me Georgie.".
"Aww but why mammy,", he says, "I want to be with Uncl Milo and be a big boy.".
"Youll be a bigger boy if you help mammy is the kitchen,", I say. He groans but walks over.
"Who taught him that?", Milo asks.
"Zander,", me and Jake speak in unison.
"Not surprised,", Jakes brother laughs and the stand up and go out the back door.

"Let's get to work you too!", I say in the kitchen grabbing the fridge door to get to VKs out. While I'm doing this Chloe has gotten George a bottle of juice and set his iPad up to watch.
"Thanks for helping me out Chlo.".
"No problem,", I hand her an opened bottle and start drinking out of mine. She sips hers and says, "This is good! Thank you for letting me have one.".
"No problem,", I reply getting the sugar out, "Can you get the milk out the fridge for me?".
"Sure!", she grabs the milk.
"I'll go tell your father the ingredients are all ready after about 10 minutes,", I say.
"Okay, I'll just watching whatever George is watching on his iPad.".
"Love you Chlo,", I smile.
"Love you too.".

—————————

Jakes POV~
I'd gone outside with Milo while he had his vaping break. He had brought his bottle of corona out with him to drink.