Day 12: 🧢 Costumes!! 🧢

This is not a one shot this is just what I think everyone would wear as a costume.
(2020!!)

JAKE:

Jake would dress up as Stitch. He would wear a onesie with some Nike trainers but he would also bring his jacket incase he got cold. Hailey also forced him to wear this. Jake would wear

HAILEY:

Hailey would dress up as Angel (Stitches gf). She would wear the pink matching onesie to Jake and a pair of black converse. They have Taylor Swift lyrics written on the bottom as she got bored in class. The converse are high-top ones. Hailey would wear the Jacket Jake brought because she got cold and didn't bring her Jacket (This was mainly bc she wanted to steal Jakes). Hailey forced Jake to wear this.

 Hailey forced Jake to wear this

The inspo ⬆️

ZANDER:

Zander would be this kitten but a posh kitten!
He'd wear a shirt with a black velvet dicky bow tie. He's also wear Luke's scarf with it as it got really cold during trick or treating. He would wear a pair of black jeans with some black converse but he's got the ankle ones. He doesn't get cold though because he's got a black velvet blazer. Luke also drew some whiskers on his face which he acted like he really didn't want but secretly did. He also had some kitten ear head band that Bethany had so they were a little tight on his head.

LUKE:

Luke would be a puppy so him and Zander could match a little. He had Zander use his eyeliner to draw a nose and dots on his face to look like the dog. Then he had some dark red vans on which he'd own for ages. They were getting a little small but he still loved them. Luke would wear a pair of navy blue jeans and had a puppy on his t-shirt. He also had a two bracelets on his wrists, one Hailey made for him when they were little and the other Zander got him for their 3 month anniversary.

MILLY:

Milly would be a devil. She would wear a red, plastic type fabric corset. She would wear a pair of jeans with this because she would of wore shorts but it was too cold as it was an autumn night. Like duhh. She found this cap when she went shopping with Sean which had devil horns on it. She bought it instantly because she thought it was very similar to her and she needed a new cap anyways. She also got given a devil tail she found in a party costume shop. She also got given a choker by her mom she wears as well. It has a little flower on that Elliott really likes. Milly would also wear a pair of black vans ankle shoe not high tops.

ELLIOTT:

Elliott would be an Angel. He'd wear a while T-shirt with Angel wings on the back (like the design of the tee). He'd wear a pair of jeans to and the Harry Potter type glasses of Gacha. He'd also wear the checker slide on vans. He'd also have one of Milly's hoodies around his waist.

SEAN:

Sean would be in a silly onsie. Like from monsters inc. He'd have pockets in it for his and Daisy's earphones to share in the car to go in. He'd also wear a pair of black Nike shoes.

Pt2 in a few days!!