Day 19: 👻Trick or Treat pt2 👻 (late)

Ships: LJSM (Mainly Jailey)
Ages: same as pt1
Warning: Extreme kissing??? If you don't like this is suggest you skip today
Jakes POV~

-Knock Knock-

"Hails,", Zander calls, "Can you get that pls.".
"Yeah of course,", she shouts back. We hold hands as we go downstairs to answer it.
"Hi guys come on in,", I smile at the open door.
"Hey haven't seen yous in ages it feels!", Daisy says giving me a hug.
"Hey!", I give her a quick hug and she goes to hug Hailey. I don't feel awkward around her anymore because I realised I didn't like her awhile ago and it was just because she is cute.

"Hi Sean,", I say giving him a hug.
"Heyy,", he replies. They come into the living room.

Zander and Luke come downstairs and greet Daisy and Sean.

-the door bell ring-

"That'll be Milly,", I smile putting my hands on the chair to get up.
"I'll get it as I'm already standing up,", Luke stops me and walks for the door. He opens the door and does a super cool handshake with milly that they made together a few years ago.
"MILLY!", he exclaims.
"LUKEE!", she screams back at him. They give each other a hug and they step aside to let Elliot in.

"There's no point in taking your shoes of, we will be going soon anyways,", Zander states looking at his watch, "It 7:05.".
"Perfect timing Milz,", I tell her.
"Im amazing, I know,", she pats her hand on her chest, "Come one guys!".

We all put our shoes on and head out the house. I bring a hoodie with me and tie it around my waist. This costume was like a swimming suit and it can get really cold easily. Anyways I know how cold Hailey gets and I can give it to her if needs be.

We're standing outside now, walking towards a street. We see a house and Milly stands up to the front door. She knocks on the door and we wait a few seconds. A man opens the door.

"Trick or Treat", We all say excluding Zander as he is miserable.

>>>>>>>>>
1 hour later (8pm)

We've just knocked on the last house. No one replied so we just left and started walking towards my girlfriends house, our hands connected.

"Me and Elliot are gonna walk home,", the
pink-haired devil claimed.
"Alright see you soon!", the group reply. They both walk off in their costumes. You could hear puddles splash as they walked off together, holding hands as their arms swung. You can hear laughing in the distance getting quieter as they walk further away.

We get to Hailey's house and Sean and Daisy head into Sean's car.
"Bye guys!", they wave at us as they get in.  The rest of us head into Hailey's house. Me and Luke are sleeping over as it's a Saturday. Hailey sleeps at mine on Tuesdays and Fridays and I sleep at Hailey's on Saturdays and Thursdays.

We head upstairs into her bedroom as Bethany is home with her parents. We both sit on her bed.
"Follow the tradition?", I smile at her.
She replies, "Of course!". We empty our bags out onto her bed and share our sweet as equal as possible. There were a few different one so we just said we'd share them.

-Knock Knock-

"Come in,", Hailey shouts. The door opens and in comes her little sister, Bethany.
"Come downstairs,", she smiles, "We are doing sweet trades downstairs.".
"We'll be two minutes,", my girlfriend replies, "Go down stairs and start without us!".
"Alright see you,", the purple hair little girl closes the door.

"Two minutes?", I ask.
"I want a kiss first,", she points to her lip.
"That's my job Austin,", I lean closer to her.
"Seems you've been fired,", she chuckles and puts her hand on my chest, out heads closet.
"Darn it,", I pull her waist closer to mine, "At least you do a better job.". She leans in for a kiss and I kiss a back. It was a deep passionate kiss and I turned my head so I could kiss her more. We fall back falling onto my girlfriend's bed. She later on my chest as we continued making out.

"We better go,", she mumble in our lips.
"I thought you wanted this?", I chuckle moving our heads apart, a small gap between us.
"Yeah but I thought you'd want to take part in sweet trades?", she lies her head on my shoulder.
"Nevermind let's go,", I sit us both up. She just laughs at my comment and we both go downstairs.

We went in the living room and See Zander and Luke laughing with Bethany while trading sweets. I join them and apparently me and Bethany love what each other got so it worked out really good

(6 minutes to spare)