Day 16: 🧢Costumes pt2 🧢

DAISY:

Daisy would be in a Mike onesie from Monsters Inc. This is matching which Sean as she forced him to wear it. She would wear her brand new converse her moms bought her for her birthday.

SADIE:

Sadie would be Tori Spring from Solitare. I feel like they'd have similar aesthetics. Sadie is a massive stab of the book and thought it was cool so she brought a cup of diet lemonade with her everywhere. She would obviously wear converse with a really baggy knitted jumper. And would have a pair of headphones around her neck with a pair of jeans.

DREW:

Drew would be dressed up as nothing. He couldn't be @ssed for halloween so he just drove everyone to different parties and took them home. He wore a pair of joggers in the car though so he'd be comfortable.

LIAM:

Liam would be Ron Weasley. He couldn't afford to buy a costume this year and had a cap of a few years ago as he had an obsession. He'd wear plain back trainers with it aswell, most likely adidas.

HENRY:

Henry would be Izuku Midoriya from mha. He's a massive saddo and idk what Izuku wears  because I don't watch anime that isn't
gacha. So whatever the character wears he found a costume of him on Amazon.

LIA:

Lia would try to be a sexy police officer but her mam would refuse to let her wear a short dress. So she went to a dress a bit above the knee which made it look nothing like it, but she was allowed to wear these big black sparkly boots! Everyone complemented her on them loads. Also, Lia wore fake police officer hat and a sparkly, cropped jacket incase it got cold.

ZOEY:

Zoey would be a 'sexy' prisoner. Her parents didn't care bout what she wore so it was a very little orange dress and she brought handcuffs.
She wore some little brown uggs with these that didn't really go and a black bomber jacket.