Day 13: 👻Trick or Treat👻

SHIPS: LJSM - Mainly Jailey (Swear I'll do Milliot next)
Ages: They r all 17
Warning : Swearing, if you don't like this skip this day

Haileys POV~

It's Halloween night! The group are doing it together as Bethany is going with her friend Hannah. It's probably gonna be the last time we can do it as we are getting a bit old sooo, yeah.

Everyone decided we'd meet at mine and we would head out at 7pm. Jake and Luke are coming a bit earlier as the Bethany, my dad and Shannon will be going at 6pm.

>>>>>>>

6pm - Hailey's house

"Bye Bethy!", me and Hailey says as she leaves the house in her my little pony costume. I close the door and go on my phone.

——————

My peachy bf

Bf: I'll be there in a few minutes x
I'm just down the road x
Me: alr see you x
Bf: Love you xxx
Me: Love you more xxxx
Bf: No I do xxxxx
Me: no I do xxxxxx

>>>>>>>>>

We kept arguing like that for a minute. Zander glances over my phone, "You are so sad.".
"You did the same thing with Luke,", I roll my eyes because I know he did.
"Sh,", he looks at me, "That was awhile ago.".

-knock knock-

"Coming!", Zander shouts as he runs for the door. Her knew it was Luke but they both just came into the sitting room and sat down.
"Hey Hailey!", Luke smiles at me.
"Heyyy,", I reply.

-knock knock again-

"That'll be jake!", I say standing up and running to the door. I open it, "Hi Ja-", before I can finish, he me into a wall and kisses me. I was shocked at first but I put my arms onto his shoulder as he grabs my waist. We last for abt 3 minutes when, we'll, something happens.

"Hey guys why are y-", Zander walks in and we turn around and stare at him, "Ohh em nevermind.". He walks away.
"Always gotta ruin it,", I chuckle.
"Let's go to the sitting room then,", Jake puts his arm around my shoulder as we head for the sitting room.

"Hey Jake!", Luke says as we come through the door.
"Hi Luke,", he smiles at him. We sit down on the sofa, holding his warm hand. We all start having a conversation, laughing every so often.

>>>>>>>>

30 minutes later - Jake's POV~

"Hey shouldn't we get in our costumes,", my awesome girlfriend states.
"Yeah of course,", I reply as Luke his bf nods.
We stand up and head to Hailey's room. Well me and Hailey do, not Zander and Luke because that'd just be weird.

I sit in her bed scrolling on my phone as she gets changed into her costume. Last year we were Angel and stitch but this year, we are gonna dress ups as Gwen and Miles. But bc it's freezing, we are wearing joggers over the top.

We talk for a bit and I keep looking up from my phone every so often. She turns around to get her joggers out her cupboard and I look over to her. I'm so lucky to have her honestly. She looks so fine in that Gwen costume it's killing me. She turns back around but i don't pay enough attention to notice this.

"Sterling my eyes are up here.".

Fu(k. My face turns as red as a tomato in seconds and she giggles. I cover my head with my hands. She puts in her joggers while I'm blushing so hard.
"Can you help me put my necklace on?", she asks, the necklace was the one I first got her.
"You still keep it?", I say smiling at the fact.
"Of course I would! You got me it the day before the competition,", Hailey grabs her hair, she continues talking while I connect the ends of the necklace, "It was my good luck charm.".

I start getting dressed in my miles costume. I had brought it to Hailey's house yesterday so I didn't forget it today. I was wearing joggers on the way here so I took them off just too wear them again. I don't have any jackets either because Hailey stole them all. She was even wearing one right now over her costume. I put on my costume and struggle with the zip at the back. Sh1t.

"Babe,", I look over to my girlfriend, "My zippers stuck at the back.".
"Coming,", she comes over and helps me out.
I feel her hand around my waist. She puts her head on my shoulder.
"I love you,", she whispers.
"Love you too,", I whisper back. I turn around and kiss her.

Pt2 on the 19th <33