Music

Caroline sat alone in her tea room. The silence in the room started making her feel like she was going insane. She wanted some kind of noise like birds chirping or wind.

Caroline left the room and sat in the kitchen. She debated what she wanted to do for the rest of the day.
She decided to go check on Abigail to see if she had any ideas for the day.

"Hey Abby how are you?" She opened Abigail's door and spoke.

No response...

"Abby?" She tried again.

Still no response...

Caroline looked closer in the room and saw Abigail had headphones on. She was listening to music.
Caroline thought for a moment.

"Music, that's just what I need for my tea room!" She yelled.

"What's going on!" Abigail jumped when she heard her mom yell.

Abigail didn't get a response and instead saw her mom run out of the room.

Caroline needed something to play music with. She decided to ask Gus since she knew he had a jukebox.

"Hey Gus do you happen to have something I could have to play music with." She asked.

"I have a mini jukebox," Gus told her.

"Could I have it," She asked.

"Sure I wasn't using it," He handed her the mini jukebox.

Caroline rushed back to her tea room and played the jukebox. She was glad to finally ease the pain of the silence.