Shanes wedding

The bell rang indicating that it was time for the ceremony to begin. Mayor Lewis directed the ceremony as usual. Shane stood there as the farmer started walking down the aisle.

Everyone turned their heads to watch the farmer. The magnificent outfit they wore stunned the crowd.

"You look amazing!" Marnie whispered.

The farmer smiled and kept that smile walking down the aisle.

Jas and Vincent sat next to each other. Vincent saw a decoration with balloons in it. He picked up the balloons and handed them to Jas pretending that they were flowers.

"Why thank you," Jas pretended with him.

Suddenly a gust a wind took the balloons right out of her hands and started getting blown towards Shane and Farmer!

The balloons knocked over the decorations. Jas started crying and ran into the bushes. Sam noticed and quickly followed her. He came up to bush and heard her crying from it.

"Jas are you ok?" He asked.

"I ruined it," she cried.

"Jas, those were just decorations, easily fixable." He told her. "Your not in trouble,"

Her crying started calming down.

"Now let's go back out there, ok?" He asked.

She nodded. He picked her up in his arms and headed back to their seat. By that time the decor had already been put back up and the wedding continued.