Confronting the wizard

A/N: For this story I'm not gonna be using first POV since there are multiple characters. This is a part two from the last story. Enjoy :)

Marnie and Jodi decided to go ask the wizard about the mysterious blue chicken.

"Are you sure it's safe to go there?" Jodi asked Marnie.

"No, but we have to ask him," Marnie replied.

They both went through the door and headed towards the wizards castle. It was close to midnight by now.

"I hope no one notices us," Jodi shivered.

"They won't," Marnie assured her, she's had experience with sneaking out.

They arrived at the wizards castle. Jodi felt a shiver down her spine.

"I don't know if I can do this," Jodi blurred out.

"It'll be fine, he won't hurt you," Marnie assured Jodi.

"How do you know?" Jodi asked.

Marnie had no response, she really doesn't know. Jodi looked down at the floor and knocked on the door. Faint walking sounds were heard inside.

"What do you want?" A voice from inside whispered out.

Jodi looked at Marnie. Jodi didn't want to answer, she had too many nerves. Marnie understood.

"You put a blue chicken in my farm!" Marnie yelled out.

"I don't know what your talking about." The wizard replied.

"Yes, you do," Marnie asserted, "I need to know why?"

"Fine, it was an accident," The wizard answered.

"An accident?" Marnie said.

"One of my spells failed and I didn't want to keep the chicken." The wizard answered, "I knew that of all people Shane would take the best care of her."

"You knew?" Marnie asked.

"I can see the future," the wizard responded. " Now please leave I'm trying to get some sleep."

Marnie and Jodi looked at each other and sighed. They not gonna be able to get any more information from him. They both went back to their homes.

When Jodi made it home she had to open the door quietly. She made it inside and saw Sam just standing there.

"What we're you up to mom?" Sam asked.

"Oh, nothing," Jodi responded.

Sam didn't feel like trying to get any answers because his mom would just get mad at him.

Jodi saw that Vincent was sleeping in Sam's room. She was a little confused. She decided to go to bed.