𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

"baby, guess what!"
elizabeth stormed inside their shared bedroom, she found her girlfriend laying on bed and reading one of her books.

nearly three years had passed since the two first met each other on a rainy day in los angeles, yet time seemed to strengthen their relationship, so much so that they had started living together. it all started when elizabeth was spending more time at eleanor's house than at her own, when her girlfriend wouldn't let her drive home at four in the morning and finally when she asked her to take some clothes into her manor.

"what?"
she drifted her attention from the book to elizabeth who was standing by the doorframe, growing more excited by the second.

"i got the job!"
she squealed in excitement. she had auditioned for a part, the protagonist, in this huge movie which was already supposed to be a blockbuster, but she didn't think she would get it.

"congrats! however i had no doubt you would get the job, you are so talented," eleanor jumped in her girlfriend's arms, elizabeth promptly held her, and smiled widely as she felt her pepper kissing every inch of her face.

"i know you didn't, thank you baby."

"what for darlin'?"

"you're always so supportive of me and of what i do, i know for a fact it takes great confidence to be so sure of
us. many people wouldn't be able to handle the fact that i may have to kiss somebody else, or shoot sex scenes. so i'm very grateful i've got you," elizabeth smiled down at her girlfriend, she adored how she handled every obstacle and how much trust, commitment and passion she put into their relationship.

"oh believe me it's not that easy, but i know that at the end of the day it's me you're coming home to, and that's all i need to know."

"i'm yours, truly and forever."
the actress brought their foreheads together, while she cupped her cheeks and stroked them with her thumbs. she placed a kiss on her forehead, before eleanor stole a loving kiss. elizabeth smiled into the kiss, she was the happiest she had ever been in a while, and she knew the reason why her heart fluttered was one person in particular.

she loved eleanor atkinson with every fiber of her being and she vowed to herself that she would never let her go.

elizabeth changed her clothes before she rested on their bed, cuddling her girlfriend who had started reading again. she could tell how focused she was about the book by the little furrow on her face, it was an habit of hers she absolutely adored.

"oh, there's something else i meant to tell you!" elizabeth started, growing overly excited as she spoke.

"yeah me too, but you go first."

"are you sure? is it something serious?" lizzie arched one inquiring brow at her, while eleanor kept flipping through the pages of that book.

"it's nothing to worry about," she looked up at her and forced a toothy smile, one elizabeth apparently believed because then she started fangirling and squealing all over again.

eleanor had finally decided that she was gonna drop the bomb, she was going to tell elizabeth about her birth mother and everything that regards her. she despised how she kept it from her and how much distance it had created. she knew she could trust her with this.