𝐗𝐈𝐈

"suck on this, you losers!"
eleanor screamed before storming off with her skis on the black slope while throwing a whole bunch of snow at maddox and pax.

"eleanor!"
screamed after her angelina, she had asked them to avoid the black slope as it was the most dangerous one and she wanted to race all together on a slope where also the kids would be safe, but she didn't listen.

both maddox and pax ran after her on their skis and sometimes managed to overtake her, but she would claim her pole position once again.

angelina had arranged a nice gateway in switzerland so that it would be just the eight of them and they could bond together. unfortunately brad decided to join them on christmas eve as he wanted to spend the holidays with his kids. angelina wasn't looking forward to that, but she knew that she had to be civil in order to make co-parenting work. well, at least until she got full custody of her kids.

"eleanor, maddox, pax! what did i tell you?!" just as they reached the top of the mountain, where everybody else was gathered, they had to face their angry mother.

"sorry mom."

"sorry angie."

"you'd better not disobey me again."
she threatened with a stern tone before turning her back at them and reaching the other children.

"looks like someone's in trouble."
teased them shiloh.

"how about we go buy everybody hot chocolate?"

"yeah good idea."
agreed both boys, they knew chocolate was the key to angelina's heart. they came back with their hands full of steaming cups of hot chocolate and eleanor could have sworn she had seen angelina's eyes turn into a heart shaped form.

she tried to resist them but the smell was delicious and she bet the taste would be even better.

"hot chocolate for everybody!"
they exclaimed in unison, handing one to each of them. vivi and knox clapped their hands enthusiastically before gratefully hugging their eldest siblings. angelina hesitantly grabbed hers.

"can i consider myself forgiven?"
eleanor asked, displaying her best puppy eyes.

"we'll see. you sure know how to buy me off," angelina tried to give her the cold shoulder but eleanor snickered as she saw her struggling to do so. her mum displayed a frown, typical of children, while she hid her nose inside the cup of hot chocolate, slightly grinning.

"c'mon it's christmas! everyone is nicer. you need to forgive me, please!"
her birth mother rolled her eyes at her insistence as she nodded her head in silent agreement. of course, she couldn't be angry at her for much longer. she loved her too much to do so anyway.

"fine, but just because i know you'll never leave me alone if i don't."

"i'm pretty sure you'd rather be with me than alone," eleanor teased and earned a mocking scoff from angelina.

"well i guess that if the alternative is being alone, i can manage being with your annoying ass."
angelina teased as well, eleanor gasped dramatically, mocking offense as she placed a hand on her chest.

"how dare you!"

"oh who am i kidding? you and i both know that there's no one else i'd rather be with."
she encircled her shoulders with her arm and eleanor snuggled closer to her warm body, already feeling the maternal love spreading in angelina's chest. she tightened the grip on her shoulders, wanting to engrave that peaceful moment in her mind for the rest of her life.